Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

PSU is going to beat their heads against the wall for not crooting this kid for sure.

The Pitt players are recognizing what an as s their HC is and it's a matter of time before his tenure runs out! IMO, Cuse is in the rise and Pitt is in decline! What is saving them now is Pittsburgh has enough decent talent to keep them afloat; we must work much harder to get ours!

Committed to cuse 3 days after receiving Pitt offer
9951DC80-3C9C-4A12-B605-6A698AE289A9.gif

Number 1 RB in state of pa ! Climbing Nationally . I'm just saying!
I love that we have your boy in the fold. I think he will do excellent in our offense. But that PA list of RB's doesn't seem to mean much as the second one on the list is Nahjee Adams who is barely a 3 star (80) on the numbers site. As a side note, how do some of these combines figure their 40 times? They list this kid as a verified 5.3 forty at 5'10 200 lbs! If that were really the case I don't think he would play on most high school JV teams. Was he running directly into a hurricane?!?! Strange.

I love that we have your boy in the fold. I think he will do excellent in our offense. But that PA list of RB's doesn't seem to mean much as the second one on the list is Nahjee Adams who is barely a 3 star (80) on the numbers site. As a side note, how do some of these combines figure their 40 times? They list this kid as a verified 5.3 forty at 5'10 200 lbs! If that were really the case I don't think he would play on most high school JV teams. Was he running directly into a hurricane?!?! Strange.
I'm not sure who other kids are or talk bout ! But him barely being a 3 star isn't so bad ! Pa a list don't seem much huh well that's where Josh lives in pa ! And for they 40 times don't know only know my son's !

I'm not sure who other kids are or talk bout ! But him barely being a 3 star isn't so bad ! Pa a list don't seem much huh well that's where Josh lives in pa ! And for they 40 times don't know only know my son's !
Oh and 247 has Josh rated at 84 and his composite at 81 as of today so I guess he barely 3 star too but got 20 plus offers and 13 power 5 offers hmm not bad for a 3 star

Oh and 247 has Josh rated at 84 and his composite at 81 as of today so I guess he barely 3 star too but got 20 plus offers and 13 power 5 offers hmm not bad for a 3 star
No doubt your son’s undervalued at this time. I expect recruitment sites to catch up this fall. Id say this is partially due to camps being halted by the covid situation. A real testament to your son’s talent that he earned 10+ p5 offers despite the challenges introduced by covid.

The funny thing is: if he were to get, say, a Penn State offer [just as an example], it would immediately get the evaluators from these services attention, he'd be reassessed and probably be bumped up to four star ratings.

I think he has a chance for that to happen anyway, whether or not such a blue chip offer comes in.

As you state, the number of P5 offers is disproportionate to the star rating at this time.

I congratulate the Syracuse University Football Coaching and Recruiting Staff for recognizing this young mans talent early and without hesitation offering him a scholarship. I have no inside information but in my humble opinion, this young man is going to play with a gigantic chip on his shoulder and make sure everyone knows how good he is. Keep up your hard work young Mr. Hough and know that Orange Nation appreciates you and can't wait for you to light it up for the Cuse. Go Orange!!!!!!!

Kid is one of the freak athletes in this class. One of the better offer lists if not the best. It makes no sense that he has the worse ranking out of all of them. If that doesn't tell you how rankings are skewed than I dont know what to tell you.

Kid is one of the freak athletes in this class. One of the better offer lists if not the best. It makes no sense that he has the worse ranking out of all of them. If that doesn't tell you how rankings are skewed than I dont know what to tell you.
Thank you