Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

god. My favorite part of watching great HS football players is where you don’t really think they’re moving, then they split defenders and just take off. A powerful runner with very deceptive speed. This honestly is probably my favorite RB recruit since Delone Carter. Don’t get me wrong - I love Jordan and think he’s a stud, but these two guys will compliment each other so well.

I will go ahead and say this. Call me a homer if you will, but this is the best recruiting class we’ve had in a long time.

god. My favorite part of watching great HS football players is where you don’t really think they’re moving, then they split defenders and just take off. A powerful runner with very deceptive speed. This honestly is probably my favorite RB recruit since Delone Carter. Don’t get me wrong - I love Jordan and think he’s a stud, but these two guys will compliment each other so well.

I will go ahead and say this. Call me a homer if you will, but this is the best recruiting class we’ve had in a long time.
That has me even more hyped than I already was for this class. If Jack likes this class then I am in.

Agreed 144%!

It’s crazy that a kid this big, is faster than everybody else on the D.
Must be absolute nightmare fuel for those poor kids playing against him.

Here’s to hoping he causes Syracuse’s opponents those same sleepless nights. :cool:

Looking forward to Josh & his fellow classmates arriving on the hill next year.

I haven't paid attention to this thread, but why did his team drop a level? Will his stats be seen as inflated because their opponents are lesser?

It has to do with school enrollment numbers and reorganization by the WPIAL based on those numbers.

I haven't paid attention to this thread, but why did his team drop a level? Will his stats be seen as inflated because their opponents are lesser?
They dropped because when his clsss leaves they are going to be very very young

That last run in the highlight is my favorite.

Did he only get 7 carries because they blew the doors off the opponent? Or is the a concerted effort to spread the carries and keep Josh fresh for bigger moments later in the season?

Did he only get 7 carries because they blew the doors off the opponent? Or is the a concerted effort to spread the carries and keep Josh fresh for bigger moments later in the season?
The team we played josh didn’t need many carries he met young guy get carries ! Plus we are trying keep josh fresh as possible since we expect to have a deep playoff run and states run

Last run was my favorite also and when he kicked out block two players for big gain

I feel bad for the defense trying to tackle him. Sure as hell can't try and tackle Josh high but he runs with good shoulder pads level as well to truck would be tacklers. Guess you just dive at his shoe strings and hope he trips?

I feel bad for the defense trying to tackle him. Sure as hell can't try and tackle Josh high but he runs with good shoulder pads level as well to truck would be tacklers. Guess you just dive at his shoe strings and hope he trips?
Kid is an absolute beast, and I mean that in a good football way.

Combination of power vision balance and speed. He has a chance to be SUs next great RB.

Awesome display of power and speed and there is NO WAY Josh shouldn't be rated higher...say 87.50 on the recruiting websites.

This why cuse came got the best in the state !
4F26B532-40F5-4686-A4F2-7D8C0F2D6F06.png