Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough (PA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice runs on his tape. Big and powerful with some great hips for a big guy. Very talented and would love him here.

Nice runs on his tape. Big and powerful with some great hips for a big guy. Very talented and would love him here.
I agree. This is one big back that has speed and great vision. Cross our fingers.

This kid can play almost anywhere on the field... and does! I wonder if he can throw the ball too? I think he will blow up next year. He's no 2 star and that's where he is currently rated.

By the way, wasn't Joe Nameth from Beaver Falls? he's now hawking medicare supplement insurance on late night TV. "So call now. It's for free!"

GoOrangeJoshf4ea6532d44c5c6e96ee5167ca0f75aaea90a489d4b514fb3bc76b0f959b65b7d4d54bc9ffb640eada...gif

hello cuse nation my friend sent me this link . i thought i would say hello. thank you for showing my son so much love ! i had no idea how how hard cuse fans go ! very impressive! but i seen some tweet couple threads up saying josh is 250 lol not true josh is 235 ! he down 15 pounds but nobody has seen him in while since covid-19 but josh is training hard getting ready for his senior season! again thank you for showing him so much love! stay safe and god bless! big general ! oh and stay tuned

hello cuse nation my friend sent me this link . i thought i would say hello. thank you for showing my son so much love ! i had no idea how how hard cuse fans go ! very impressive! but i seen some tweet couple threads up saying josh is 250 lol not true josh is 235 ! he down 15 pounds but nobody has seen him in while since covid-19 but josh is training hard getting ready for his senior season! again thank you for showing him so much love! stay safe and god bless! big general ! oh and stay tuned

Ohhhhhh you are gonna tease us with the “oh and stay tuned” just say it we need the good news to stay sane pleaseeeeee.

In all seriousness, welcome, hope your son decides to wear Orange and y’all will be part of the Orange family forever. Best of luck throughout the recruiting process but think Orange;)

Welcome to the board, congratulations on your son’s athletic feats and considerable talent. Wish you all the best during these times.

Welcome and I hope your son ends up Orange but if not wish him the best if luck wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom