Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

He reminds me of Jimmy Brown. He's big, fast, and athletic.

I know it's still early in the game, but he has the potential to take 44 out of the rafters and return it to the playing field. Time will tell.
Like this take A LOT!

For a 2 star rated recruit according to some sites as well.

He reminds me of Jimmy Brown. He's big, fast, and athletic.

I know it's still early in the game, but he has the potential to take 44 out of the rafters and return it to the playing field. Time will tell.
Almost. He reminds me of a mix between, Jim Brown, Ernie Davis and Floyd Little. A little Joe Morris in him too and some wiggle like Robert Washington. Otherwise I agree.

So far so great.
These 3 kids (Hough, Folk and Lockett) are, by all accounts, high character athletes who represent everything you like in college football: skills, smarts and apparent maturity. They should only improve with time (note I did not mention S&C) . I mean, yeah, they're still juniors in locked out high schools, but I'm rationally exuberant about their careers. I like where this is heading.
Gotta make it to a bowl this year. Of course we'll need a season first to do that.
LGO.

Pretty impressive tape. Big boy who can move - I like it. Plus he plays against decent competition too.

Former Syracuse football player Paul McKee is also from Beaver Falls, PA. He might be better known as a football coach for RFA, VVS, and most notably Rush-Henrietta.

One of his sons also played lacrosse at the 'Cuse and was a first-team All American in 1981. Beaver Falls has been kind to the Orange!

Great story and glad we committed to the opportunity Josh was seeking
Sounds like a great kid. I thought his film was as impressive as I have ever seen from a RB committed to Syracuse. I think he has a chance to be special.

Don't remember Dino promising a player he would stay at his preferred position. At most, it is rare. That tells me he is really well regarded by the staff as well.

Sounds like a great kid. I thought his film was as impressive as I have ever seen from a RB committed to Syracuse. I think he has a chance to be special.

Don't remember Dino promising a player he would stay at his preferred position. At most, it is rare. That tells me he is really well regarded by the staff as well.
Think Dino watched the NFL playoffs and liked what he saw from the Titans. Saw his opportunity and pounced.

What the hell is PA Nike Elite? Don't tell me there's AAU in football too now?
It's not quite the corrupt debacle that AAU bball is yet but it's certainly on the right path!

Really glad Dino stuck his neck out and made the promise. Not only is Josh is a high character young man, I think he has a chance to be the next Jerome Smith, or better. # 44?

Last edited:

We "promised" Stritz a shot at RB. Which we gave him.
Everybody else wanted him as a DB/S.

And... he's in the defensive backfield for us now, because it's his best position.