Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

88EB32A2-D595-461B-9C09-E4C1F9EB9815.jpg
Fab fab 22 (Pittsburgh post gazette)

I see a lot ppl asking bout Josh signing early! And I was asked again and I seen reply crickets lol. Josh has seen a lot of power schools in last couple weeks calling him trying to flip him . Last week game mich state head coach flew in to come to watch Josh play but after game when spoke to Josh he had a cuse hoodie on Josh is loyal to Dino cause Dino believed in him first ! Now I have Narduzzi calling Josh daily trying to fix his relationship with Josh cause now he believes Josh is a top rb commit hmm imagine that lol but since you guys show much love I will say who is actively coming for Josh ! Virginia, Pitt , Kentucky, Texas a&m penn state , Virginia tech , Notre dame , the whole Mac conference, Cincy , and bout 5 other p5 schools! Btw Josh is a finalist for sports illustrated all American! With that being said Josh has made it crystal clear ! He is signing early on dec 16 th for the university of Syracuse!

I see a lot ppl asking bout Josh signing early! And I was asked again and I seen reply crickets lol. Josh has seen a lot of power schools in last couple weeks calling him trying to flip him . Last week game mich state head coach flew in to come to watch Josh play but after game when spoke to Josh he had a cuse hoodie on Josh is loyal to Dino cause Dino believed in him first ! Now I have Narduzzi calling Josh daily trying to fix his relationship with Josh cause now he believes Josh is a top rb commit hmm imagine that lol but since you guys show much love I will say who is actively coming for Josh ! Virginia, Pitt , Kentucky, Texas a&m penn state , Virginia tech , Notre dame , the whole Mac conference, Cincy , and bout 5 other p5 schools! Btw Josh is a finalist for sports illustrated all American! With that being said Josh has made it crystal clear ! He is signing early on dec 16 th for the university of Syracuse!
Loyalty will pay off. Dino knows what issues he needs to address. O line will be much more improved next year. I have no doubt. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to Josh, his family and his new family - Orange nation. I for one cannot wait for him to play all of those schools and prove to them that he was always the best player in WPIL 2A, and 3A, and, well, the whole state. Didn’t he just win a vote to that effect?

If this post was a beverage...

44EAD661-B4A7-4874-97F7-5F6DFE2CD66B.gif

Happy to see Josh getting recognition for how good he is. Love seeing him embarrass the experts who had him rated so low. How is his shoulder? It sounded pretty serious. Props to him for playing with the injury.

You didn’t have to do this but thank you. Now we don’t have to see repetitive posts asking the question.

Looking forward to seeing him on the field next season!

One thing we rock is online polls.
Thank god we can control that. Since all we want is the things we can’t control (the on field play of our Orange)

I was watching Derrick Henry of the Tennessee Titans play against the Colts Sunday and watching him plow over players like they weren't even there. So just for the heck of it I checked out his height and weight. He is 6'-3 and 238 lbs. and so I compared Josh's measurements to his and his was 6'-3 and 240 lbs. Now I am "not" saying he is compared to Derrick but I just couldn't help pictured we finally got a quality RB with his size rushing for the Orange and definitely ACC quality. He probably could be also for the SEC.

Last edited:
I’m telling you, this kid is going to be the first kid in a long time that’s going to have a huge push for wearing the 44 jersey. And I hope it happens, because it’s going to be a special moment for him and for the university

Last edited:
I’m telling you, this kid is going to be the first kid that’s going to have a huge push for wearing the 44 jersey. And I hope it happens, because it’s going to be a special moment for him and for the university

Robert Washington has a sadz. ;)