Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

We need to keep this going for Hough and Folk through to the final stage ending March 1st.

Josh needs y’all guys one more time ! This the award that was talking bout in earlier post ! Vote a lot ! Remember Joshua is 2a Vote Now - Mr. PA Football
I am also voting for Mitchell Myers and Tyler Jones, who also are Beaver Falls guys.

Are there other players Josh is friends or family with that we should also be voting for? I think technically, we can vote for up to 15 players.

Doesn't mean that is still the plan. He posted that in October.
True. My point was others were indicating he only said he was going to sign early and not enroll. I indicated I remember seeing before he wanted to enroll early. Appears to have changed his mind. It will be great whenever he gets to campus.

True. My point was others were indicating he only said he was going to sign early and not enroll. I indicated I remember seeing before he wanted to enroll early. Appears to have changed his mind. It will be great whenever he gets to campus.
Yes. But that was in another thread and not this one. I already pointed that out for you in the thread on the football forum.

I have seen cuse fans and on twitter not sure on here sell Josh short in his senior season because of classification he plays in. the talent not that good ! But ppl forget last year Josh played in higher classification last year and put up big numbers! But ppl have doubted my son his whole life and he has proved them wrong ! I remember ppl saying oh he just a Friday night tykes kid look at his freshman year ! And it motivated him just like how cuse fans are doubting him now it’s all good I see everything and I show him the doubt ! He can’t wait to get cuse to start proving everyone of those doubters wrong ! Cuse will see ! But for the fans that believe him thank you he won’t let you down ! He isn’t coming to cuse to be no backup either! He coming for it all ! Did I mention vote lol btw he was supposed be at cuse now but school board wouldn’t approve it cause the basketball coach on the board and wanted him to play which I wouldn’t allow him to do . But was approved for may

I have seen cuse fans and on twitter not sure on here sell Josh short in his senior season because of classification he plays in. the talent not that good ! But ppl forget last year Josh played in higher classification last year and put up big numbers! But ppl have doubted my son his whole life and he has proved them wrong ! I remember ppl saying oh he just a Friday night tykes kid look at his freshman year ! And it motivated him just like how cuse fans are doubting him now it’s all good I see everything and I show him the doubt ! He can’t wait to get cuse to start proving everyone of those doubters wrong ! Cuse will see ! But for the fans that believe him thank you he won’t let you down ! He isn’t coming to cuse to be no backup either! He coming for it all ! Did I mention vote lol btw he was supposed be at cuse now but school board wouldn’t approve it cause the basketball coach on the board and wanted him to play which I wouldn’t allow him to do . But was approved for may

There are ignorant fans everywhere. We're unfortunately no exception. Ignore the noise.

Josh is an important piece to the puzzle.

1611718070024.gif

Syracuse fans should never discount what level an RB plays at considering two local boys (Mike Hart and Latavius Murray) played in one of the smallest classifications in the state and went on to successful college careers (and of course pros still for Murray)

Had a little time so added 100 to the tally. Is there a way to check the current voting numbers or are we voting blind? I'll add some as I can but do we need to be adding 100 or 1000?

I have seen some class d school kids play pro ball in ny. Mike Hart and latavius Murray. Class don’t mean squat. I am super excited ur kid is coming here. Most of us are. Tell him to keep up the hard work. It always pays off in the end. Heart beats talent every time and if u have both then it game on. Good luck.