Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

I said stay tuned y’all . Excited to be part of the family! Go cuse ! #juicedup
6FBBB811-2878-486B-98A6-5CB29D9C21AF.jpeg

This guy is much faster than AAM

well, semantically, they run almost the same time.
Josh runs. 4.5 40. AAM ran a 4.57 coming out of Mullen.

Key differences here. Josh is three inches taller and outweighed (at this point in both of their junior years) AAM by 25 pounds.

AAM also spent too much time in the all you can eat dining halls when in campus, which brought his speed way down on campus.

back to the original point of the post. AAM was considered a big back with wheels and who could catch the ball out of the backfield. I thought he was going to be a stud.

I have similar feelings about Josh and he is going to be great in this offense.

I like how he committed at 10pm, on a Monday. I can only assume he woke up, in a cold sweat, after having an awful nightmare that he waited too long in his recruitment and was stuck going to Rutgers. I don’t blame him, that would spook anyone. Welcome to Syracuse, Josh!

Glad your son will be Orange, congrats!

If you don’t mind sharing what were the reasons he chose Syracuse? What are your thoughts personally on Dino? How much contact has Josh had with Pitt?

cuse coaching staff did a amazing job! always in contact with josh almost daily ! and josh was offered by pitt last week and was in contact with them alot . but cuse staff made josh feel comfortable and they showed how much they believed in him which was very important ! and dino is awesome i am trusting him with my son for the next 4 years so i think very highly of him! go cuse

Very good get. Keep them coming Coaching/Recruiting Staff. Congratulations young Mr. Hough on your choice of Syracuse University Football. Continue to work hard, sign your Syracuse University NLI in December and show up ready to make big contributions and help Syracuse take the ACC. Go Orange!!!!!!

After watching the Hudl again I’m nicknaming him Vader