Class of 2019 - RB Knowledge McDaniel (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Knowledge McDaniel (FL) Offered

I feel like this player should be a pretty safe bet to qualify. Can't put my finger on it. Just seems like he'd be a smart dude.

We had a student named Knowledge at my school a couple years ago. Transferred in before the year began, but transferred out by Spring Break. He was about 2-3 grade levels behind. Unfortunately his name seemed to be more ironic than anything else. Let's hope that this Knowledge lives up to his name in the classroom!

An investment in Knowledge
always pays the best interest.

Benjamin Franklin

“All Knowledge hurts.”
Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

knowledge-is-of-no-value-unless-you-put-it-into-practice-quote-1.jpg

We need Terrence Wisdom to reach out to him

Bradenton-Braden River HC Curt Bradley is a former SU grad assistant coach. Two years, I believe he bridged Marrone and Robinson.

He's off to a great start on his coaching career. That's a growing and winning program.

Curt's father, incidentally, is former MLB All-Star outfieldr Phil Bradley (Mariners, O's, Phillies, ChiSox), who was also an all Big 8 quarterback at Missouri.

This is a good contact and I bet it bears fruit in the coming years. Time will tell. More on Curt's background below:

FOOTBALL: Braden River hires Bradley as football coach - HT Preps

Folks everyone knows Knowledge is power, therefore HCDFB is bringing this young man in for goal line situations. Smart!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom