Class of 2020 - RB Lamy Constant (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Lamy Constant (NY) Offered

Reportedly 19 offers. Maybe NYS #1 recruit. Seems very interested in PSU unfortunately.

Reportedly 19 offers. Maybe NYS #1 recruit. Seems very interested in PSU unfortunately.
I really want NYS highest rated player. We havent been able to do that but I must say that I didnt see anything in his jr. film is good but it didnt wow me. His best attribute is his ability to make a cut in tight spaces. I didnt Tirek Murphy's jr. film was exectional either. These two must have had great freshman and soph seasons. If they dont commit early I think we have a great chance at getting one. The longer they wait the better.

Last edited:
I really want NYS best rated player. We havent been able to do that but I must saw that I didnt see anything in his jr. film is good but it didnt wow me. His best attribute is his ability to make a cut in tight spaces. I didnt Tirek Murphy's jr. film was exectional either. These two must have had great freshman and soph seasons. If they dont commit early I think we have a great chance at getting one. The longer they wait the better.
Well at least we will have some time to work them.

Yeah really nice stop cuts and stays square but not much speed or explosiveness. I didn’t see him pull away from anyone either but generally Michigan recruits well and they see something a long with ped st. I love to start grabbing these kids but our dline thing in NYS is a pretty continuing thing and hoping we start grabbing them. This kid reminds me of Collier a little. What do u guys think.

Yeah really nice stop cuts and stays square but not much speed or explosiveness. I didn’t see him pull away from anyone either but generally Michigan recruits well and they see something a long with ped st. I love to start grabbing these kids but our dline thing in NYS is a pretty continuing thing and hoping we start grabbing them. This kid reminds me of Collier a little. What do u guys think.
I think you are right on.

I don't see us being overly involved here, unfortunately.

I don't see us being overly involved here, unfortunately.
Your breaking my heart. You mean we aren’t interested or he isn’t?

I don't know what it is with the top players from NY state but let them go elsewhere if they want to. I really don't care if we get any players from NY at this point. I would rather keep tapping into Florida, Jersey and Georgia and continue to make head way into Texas. If they don't want to come, they don't want to come. Let's get the best players elsewhere then.

I don't know what it is with the top players from NY state but let them go elsewhere if they want to. I really don't care if we get any players from NY at this point. I would rather keep tapping into Florida, Jersey and Georgia and continue to make head way into Texas. If they don't want to come, they don't want to come. Let's get the best players elsewhere then.

THIS.

Besides, the "best" NY player at any given position is probably barely a "Top 20" guy at his position in states like FL, GA, TX, etc.

Reach out to those NY guys, and if there's no reciprocal interest, move on.

I'm also digging these under the radar Canadian guys we've been getting - that's a valuable resource that we are uniquely positioned (as part of S Canada :p) to take advantage of.

THIS.

Besides, the "best" NY player at any given position is probably barely a "Top 20" guy at his position in states like FL, GA, TX, etc.

Reach out to those NY guys, and if there's no reciprocal interest, move on.

I'm also digging these under the radar Canadian guys we've been getting - that's a valuable resource that we are uniquely positioned (as part of S Canada :p) to take advantage of.
Agree 100%

Do we really need Constant updates about him?
Yeah, I agree. Enough with the
constant-comment.jpg

He isn't
Not yet, but the art of recruiting is like the art of romance. I don't know how the coaches can stand it, but that's their job.

See I really want these kids to want to be here. I don’t understand why they don’t. I do them to be here and start something special. Maybe it will take time I guess.

It's really simple. Form over substance for alot of these NYC kids. Syracuse couldn't be a more different place in terms of values. It's all substance here. No one cares about shiny broke ish here. Different worlds.

He might be a better baseball player because as we know, the one constant is baseball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom