Class of 2025 - RB Leon Clark (VA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Leon Clark (VA) Offered

LEON CLARK 2025 CHURCHLAND HS, PORTSMOUTH, VA
#7 5' 9" 200, 40 TIME NA, SOPH STATS: RB - 1259 YDS, 10TDS, 6.9 YDS PC // SS 79 TCKLS, 11.5 TKLS FL, 4 SCKS, 1 FF
OFFERS: SU, BUF, DUKE, MD, NC, TXA&M, VTECH

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
FAST EST 4.5 - 4.6
NOT A WHOLE LOT OF JUKE MOVES, JUST MANUVERS OUT OF THE WAY OF D
GOOD TACKLING FORM

GOOD OFFER

As a student athlete, the world isn’t an easy one but my dedication and commitment accompanied by personal sacrifice helps prepare me for the next level. With always keeping God first, "Watch the Clark" is my journey of showing my work ethic towards reaching my goals and my resilience in overcoming any obstacles I'm faced with in life. Even with my undeniable love for the sport of football, I understand that my education is vital. For this reason, I continuously ensure to maintain high academic standards and great study habits to obtain honor roll while simultaneously working hard in pursuit of the end goal...to one day compete at the top level.

1500x500

watchtheclark.com

Last edited:
LEON CLARK 2025 CHURCHLAND HS, PORTSMOUTH, VA
#7 5' 9" 200, 40 TIME NA, SOPH STATS: RB - 1259 YDS, 10TDS, 6.9 YDS PC // SS 79 TCKLS, 11.5 TKLS FL, 4 SCKS, 1 FF
OFFERS: SU, BUF, DUKE, MD, NC, TXA&M, VTECH

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
FAST EST 4.5 - 4.6
NOT A WHOLE LOT OF JUKEMOVES JUST MANUVERS OUT OF THE WAY OF D
GOOD TACKLING FORM

GOOD OFFER

As a student athlete, the world isn’t an easy one but my dedication and commitment accompanied by personal sacrifice helps prepare me for the next level. With always keeping God first, "Watch the Clark" is my journey of showing my work ethic towards reaching my goals and my resilience in overcoming any obstacles I'm faced with in life. Even with my undeniable love for the sport of football, I understand that my education is vital. For this reason, I continuously ensure to maintain high academic standards and great study habits to obtain honor roll while simultaneously working hard in pursuit of the end goal...to one day compete at the top level.

1500x500

watchtheclark.com
He looks like Mike Hart...

Remember Jordan Fredricks? His nickname was "Fat Back." He was the leading rusher in Shafer's last year, I think he had 700+ yards but got relegated to 2nd string behind Donte Strickland and others with Dino. The RB had responsibilities reading defensive formations and calling some signals and Fredricks had trouble picking it up. And least that's what I heard. Fredricks transferred to UMass after 1 year with Dino. He did not have much of a career at UMass though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom