Class of 2022 - RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I still like his DB film more than his RB film. Not taking anything away from his RB ability, hes obviously very very good, but he looks nasty on the defensive side of the ball on that Sr year film, wow

Should remind a lot of us of Donte Strickland who impressed on defense as well.

Is keeping these kids hear still a worry even tho they have signed NLIs?

I only ask because of the transfer portal now and being able to be immediately eligible.

Like I said, I’ve heard from someone that has a kid being recruited by D1 and they told them to commit and sign to whatever program offers them and if they get a better option through back channels to portal.

Not saying this is a risk with him, but genuinely curious if this is something that could occur at some point

Is keeping these kids hear still a worry even tho they have signed NLIs?

I only ask because of the transfer portal now and being able to be immediately eligible.

Like I said, I’ve heard from someone that has a kid being recruited by D1 and they told them to commit and sign to whatever program offers them and if they get a better option through back channels to portal.

Not saying this is a risk with him, but genuinely curious if this is something that could occur at some point
There are kids that never played or set foot on campus that are in the portal. But that is no guarantee of a better option. Kids have in the past committed to schools as a safety net.

With LeQuint there should be ten earlies.
Would love to see these young guys who are early enrollees get time on specials their first two years and utilize their athleticism. Then turn them loose on the offensive end the back half of their careers when they’re physically and mentally ready. I love early enrollees

Any better football minds than mine can tell me when we’ve had a better four backs than Tucker, Price, Hough and Allen? It’s been a while. I know two are untested, but they sure bring in some impressive qualifications.
We had a pretty stacked group going into 2021. That changed quickly. Love seeing what the coaches have done to build it back.

Would love to see these young guys who are early enrollees get time on specials their first two years and utilize their athleticism. Then turn them loose on the offensive end the back half of their careers when they’re physically and mentally ready. I love early enrollees
Well some of those earlies are the transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom