Class of 2022 - RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will still be a no take for Rutgers right?

He was on the Rutgers sideline this past weekend watching the beatdown from Ohio State. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Sure its possible he's interested in Rutgers but if Millville had a bunch of kids go take a visit to the big local game it certainly doesn't mean we should be concerned. Why would he not want to go see the best college football team coming to town all year?

With Howard gone there is room for him to play.

Brian might down grade him for only carrying the ball 8 times. I can read it now. “ Allen doesn’t demonstrate the ability to carry the workload for his team”
He clearly lacks the conditioning to be a take for the shaved gorilla.

LeQuint looks like a Cuse RB…
485647A1-AB36-43B9-8565-7BC805521A6C.gif

What kind of competition is this young man playing against? These scores and his yardage totals lead me to believe that he's not playing in the best of leagues?

What kind of competition is this young man playing against? These scores and his yardage totals lead me to believe that he's not playing in the best of leagues?
Looking at rankings and standings Millville is #1 in Division 4 South. Millville is ranked #9 in the state of NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom