Class of 2022 - RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We really have zero need for a RB this year. unless an elite kid wants in we should fill other spots.

We missed his top 6:

Replace UVA with VT and it's the heart of the old Big East. Just missing the outposts in Boston and Miami.

Howard = RSr
Lutz = RJr
Tucker = RSo
Hough = RFr

You can make an argument for one to replace Howard, but not two.
Things might change the next year or so. There's no guarantee Howard comes back for his senior year and there is no guarantee Lutz doesn't transfer after next season. Also have to consider running styles needed. They might want another shifty speed back.

If Lutz transfer I am going to really disappointed in DB. Every time he was given a chance last season he did good. Just saw he is benching 225 x 31. DB said his s and c coaches were saying he killed it the weight room. DB needs a real rotation. Not the same guy for most of the first three quarters and then a sub. Seems like DB runs his offensive rotations like JB. With running tempo offense we need multiple players in the rotation.

If Lutz transfer I am going to really disappointed in DB. Every time he was given a chance last season he did good. Just saw he is benching 225 x 31. DB said his s and c coaches were saying he killed it the weight room. DB needs a real rotation. Not the same guy for most of the first three quarters and then a sub. Seems like DB runs his offensive rotations like JB. With running tempo offense we need multiple players in the rotation.
Can't argue with your points, but I could see Lutz changing to the Defensive side of the ball. Played CB in H.S. I believe. Good size, tough, and there may be more of an opportunity there. It seems like he should be able to find the field on more than just special teams.

When a guy transfers, it’s not always a reflection on the head coach. Players transfer for all sorts of reasons. Let’s not put the cart before the horse, though. Can we at least make it through the spring?

It still needs to translate to the field. He's a hard working kid so I would love to see a kid like him get rewarded. If he does what he needs to do and shine on the field there will be other guys looking to transfer instead of him. College coaches are constatly looking for players to take your job. It would be wrong if they were not.

The Mayberry RFD Site just dropped 2 Aunt Bee’s.
Should I be excited?

Have we been on this kid lately ? Haven't heard much about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom