Class of 2022 - RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 RB LeQuint Allen (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a 2nd crystal ball from the other buttgers writer:

Bobby Deren
ScarletNation . com
Buttgers Insider
Prediction = Syracuse

Last edited:
Add a 2nd crystal ball from the other butters writer:

Bobby Deren
ScarletNation . com
Buttgers Insider
Prediction = Syracuse

Bobby Deren?

1614699635867.png

If we get him, this is the kind of high quality, program-building recruit we need. The kind we wish we got more often. Solid offer sheet. Plays against good competition. And as fluid as our RB situation has been, you never know when we might need him.
After that 1-10 "season" I'm surprised we held onto our worthy '21 class (except for Moss who's still may end up here at some point). Combine that with a successful portal pounding so far and a decent start on the '22 class (sound offers and our 1 {maybe 2} commit) and yeah I'm thinking a bowl. I have to.
The OL play can only improve. Shrader will change the tenor of our offense. WR Hatcher has me psyched. The young defense has great potential if they're not on the field for 40 minutes. We're going to need timely and superior coaching this season to get to the next level. I mean we always do, but I'd like it to actually happen at a high level for a protracted period of time. The pieces are there.
I sound like that Beatle song "Getting Better" on Sgt. Pepper where Paul goes on and on about "It's getting better all the time." And John inserts his usual acerbic response "It couldn't get much worse."
Gotta hold out hope and I see the pieces of the puzzle on the table.

Rutgirls fans are saying they backed off so I'm guessing we are really good at this point haha.
I’m sure he begged the Rutgers coaches to take him. But, they told him they only take the elite at their storied program.

If we get him, this is the kind of high quality, program-building recruit we need. The kind we wish we got more often. Solid offer sheet. Plays against good competition. And as fluid as our RB situation has been, you never know when we might need him.
After that 1-10 "season" I'm surprised we held onto our worthy '21 class (except for Moss who's still may end up here at some point). Combine that with a successful portal pounding so far and a decent start on the '22 class (sound offers and our 1 {maybe 2} commit) and yeah I'm thinking a bowl. I have to.
The OL play can only improve. Shrader will change the tenor of our offense. WR Hatcher has me psyched. The young defense has great potential if they're not on the field for 40 minutes. We're going to need timely and superior coaching this season to get to the next level. I mean we always do, but I'd like it to actually happen at a high level for a protracted period of time. The pieces are there.
I sound like that Beatle song "Getting Better" on Sgt. Pepper where Paul goes on and on about "It's getting better all the time." And John inserts his usual acerbic response "It couldn't get much worse."
Gotta hold out hope and I see the pieces of the puzzle on the table.
This song is so overlooked for its lyrics (and not in a good way). “I used to be cruel to my woman. I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved. Man I was mean but I’m changing my scene and I’m doing the best that can.” Wow. That’s pretty harsh.

This song is so overlooked for its lyrics (and not in a good way). “I used to be cruel to my woman. I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved. Man I was mean but I’m changing my scene and I’m doing the best that can.” Wow. That’s pretty harsh.
That is John Lennon writing about himself again. Agree it isn’t good to do that stuff but realizing your mistakes and changing to stop making them is not a bad thing.

I bet him going public with that made a lot of young men mistreating women rethink their actions.

Do you want to have a go at “Run For Your Life”? Lennon’s lyrics aren’t so people there either.

9/16/20
LeQuint Allen (6-0, 180), Millville (N.J.): Allen is related to Jacksonville Jaguars running back Ryquell Armstead. He flashes upside on offense and defense. His coach Dennis Thomas played his last year at Rutgers for Schiano -- a first-time head coach at the time -- creating a strong tie to the school.

“Coach Schiano brought me and coach Thomas in his office and offered me,” Allen said in March. "We were both exited. He said I’m a guy who can help make Rutgers a national ranked power house.

“l liked the coaching staff and the great environment. My head coach played for coach Schiano and he took good care of him. I look forward to visiting again.”

Capture.PNG

Would you buy anything from that man?
Here is my question. When did this in person meeting take place. My understanding is that no coaches have been allowed in person contact for almost a year. Considering schano only took over the program in late December or early January 2020 when did he meet with the recruit. Be interesting to know when they had their face to face meeting.

Here is my question. When did this in person meeting take place. My understanding is that no coaches have been allowed in person contact for almost a year. Considering schano only took over the program in late December or early January 2020 when did he meet with the recruit. Be interesting to know when they had their face to face meeting.

good question

If you read the article it sounds like March 2020, which is against NCAA rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom