Class of 2020 - RB Marlowe Wax Jr (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/14/19) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Marlowe Wax Jr (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/14/19)

D4JpU5RW0AYeNXd.jpg

D4JpU5QXoAE9mft.jpg

Rewatched his film
Just rips kids arms off when they try to tackle
Nice vision behind the line, saw a few where he waited just a second and then exploded threw the newly opened whole for a long game
Had a few good juke moves for big gains
Liked seeing him carrying kids down the field with him on a few plays
Looks like a great pick up
Wax ON baby!!!

It's interesting that he has had his Pitt, second D1, offer tweet pinned to the top of his twitter page...and still does.

Thought that was strange too. I did note that Dino tweeted three oranges, so we must have accepted his commitment.

Good pickup. I think he looks alot better at LB than he does as RB. We are still in it with alot of good RBs and think Wax is a better LB and Tucker may be a DB recruit too with such great speed.

CuseLegacy might want to check out @jalondaniels06 on Twitter... Looks like he got some type of interest form or an offer from Syracuse. He has a cannon saw a video of him throwing it 80 yards and 40 yards on a line. Won state championship this yr @lawndale in Cali

What? Dino Babers recruited a 3* player that turned out to be an All American his freshman year. This kid has an offer from Pitt; I’d say you’re likely wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom