Class of 2019 - RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF

If only tweets would show up on my work computer instead of the sad looking file thingy...
I can't see tweets on my phone. All I get is web page security issues. :rolleyes:

#STRecruiting Notebook: 1-17-19 (UPDATED THURSDAY PM) - SportsTalk

Per a source, RB Michel Dukes of First Baptist will take an official visit to Clemson this weekend. The Tigers not yet offered but they are very high on Dukes who also is a basketball prospect. He has taken official visits to Syracuse and East Carolina. Dukes has been one of the state’s top running backs rushing for over 4100 yards and 63 touchdowns the last two seasons.

Really like his tape, but odd offer list. SU, East Carolina and strong interest from Clemson. What am I missing?

Really like his tape, but odd offer list. SU, East Carolina and strong interest from Clemson. What am I missing?
He had more offers than that. Offers also from UVA, Oregon, Wake, Indiana, Arkansas. Again I think part of the issue may be that he is also getting BB offers. Kids have to make a decision, pick a sport.

You did but I barely understand social media so not my fault.
Once again, and only because it is you.
In the upper right hand corner of the tweet is a downward pointing arrow. Click on that. Then click on copy link to tweet. Come back to this site. Right Click in a reply box and click on paste. The link for the tweet should show. Give it a try. Let's see what that Clemson education did for you. ;)

Reactions: gbo
So...you didn't know and it's not your fault? You ABSOLUTELY belong on this board gbo!
tenor1.gif

Dukes has recently received some BB offers. I wonder if his hesitance to sign early has more to do with indecision if he wants to play FB or BB. I think ECU has offered him for both sports.
Play Both here!!

It might be familiarity vs newness, but in my mind, if it's about the campus, Clemson wins, hands down, unless the kid is looking for an urban/classical type of feel. Maybe he is.

Fwiw he hasn't tweeted out any pics from the Clemson visit yet. Has retweeted tweets from friends JR day at GT.

I think the one advantage we have here still is that him and Dawson OV together and seemed to really hit it off.

Would be nice to get him but won’t be devastated if we don’t

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom