Class of 2019 - RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF

good thing george mcdonald is on the offensive side of the ball. he'd probably have a mcseizure if he was trying to call defensive plays against the speed of our offense.

I’ve heard from friends at nc state, involved with student athletics, that Syracuse and Dino have been the running punchline of some of their football teams jokes for years.

want to hear a good one. nc state has been in the ACC since 1953. they've had one 10 win season during that time. it took syracuse six years to match that.

CuseLegacy gbo

want to hear a good one. nc state has been in the ACC since 1953. they've had one 10 win season during that time. it took syracuse six years to match that.

CuseLegacy gbo

They’re only 27 games over .500 (601-574-55) in their history. They’ve won one conference championship since Boeheim has been our basketball coach (1979), even when the ACC had fewer teams

Last edited:
I don't know folks, I think this is a tough call. My gut saids Clemson mainly cause he just had the last visit and I'm sure they put on one heck of a show while he was there. I hope he and Dawson have a unseparated friendship. lol (doubt it)

This is interesting. Bama is supposedly making a strong push on Clemson RB target Jerrion Ealy. Clemson has been the favorite but he's visiting Bama this weekend. I wonder if something changed.

Ealy to Bama, Dukes to Clemson. We get the third place trophy?

RB Michel Dukes of First Baptist did not take a visit this past weekend. He has offers from Clemson, Syracuse and East Carolina and took officials to each. “He said it went great,” First Baptist coach John Waters said of Dukes visit to Clemson. Syracuse coach Dino Babers has had his in home visit and a recruiter for the Orange is expected in this week. Appalachian State and Clemson recruiter Tony Elliott also have been in. Duke’s doesn’t plan to announce until Signing Day.

Clemson picks up LB, DT commitments

This is interesting. Bama is supposedly making a strong push on Clemson RB target Jerrion Ealy. Clemson has been the favorite but he's visiting Bama this weekend. I wonder if something changed.

Ealy to Bama, Dukes to Clemson. We get the third place trophy?

RB Michel Dukes of First Baptist did not take a visit this past weekend. He has offers from Clemson, Syracuse and East Carolina and took officials to each. “He said it went great,” First Baptist coach John Waters said of Dukes visit to Clemson. Syracuse coach Dino Babers has had his in home visit and a recruiter for the Orange is expected in this week. Appalachian State and Clemson recruiter Tony Elliott also have been in. Duke’s doesn’t plan to announce until Signing Day.

Clemson picks up LB, DT commitments
Ealy visited Ole Miss last weekend. Looks like they are offering him for both?

Between Syracuse and Clemson. Comes down to loyalty versus hometown school.

Our staff still thinks odds are Ealy never steps foot on a college campus.
Which way you leaning

Clemson due to it being close to home so family can see him play his adoration for the color purple and always wanting to touch a rock.

I FIFY too.

lol Choice is gone (he was 2'd on the 2-deep), but Duke would obviously sit behind Etienne .. one of the top RB's in college ball with 2 years left. And then there's Dixon, another 4 star who has 3 years left. So sure Dukes would get snaps .. on the practice squad or eating Rice Krispies.
Clemson used 3-4 backs every game this last year
They also played a ton of kids in every game
Dukes will find snaps since they rotate so many backs

Reactions: gbo
lol Choice is gone (he was 2'd on the 2-deep), but Duke would obviously sit behind Etienne .. one of the top RB's in college ball with 2 years left. And then there's Dixon, another 4 star who has 3 years left. So sure Dukes would get snaps .. on the practice squad or eating Rice Krispies.
PAcuse is correct. Dixon was the 4th back last year and he touched the ball close to 60 times and played in 13 games if I remember correctly. Dukes will get some run.

Fact of the matter is, regardless of if he choses Clemson or Syracuse, he isn't getting starter minutes.

It's not even what's in front of him, more what's coming up behind him. With 4 and 5 star signees barreling down the pipeline, no guarantees of playing time even in later seasons. Just ask Kelly Bryant about that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom