Class of 2019 - RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF

We were late to the party . We snoozed on this and we lose. Next

Kid grew up a life long Clemson fan. We could have offered him 10 years ago and it wouldn't have made a difference.
You can't say that and making it true . Many kids growing up fans of a certain team and other teams have stepped in and built trusting relationships and stole them or changed their minds.

You can't say that and making it true . Many kids growing up fans of a certain team and other teams have stepped in and built trusting relationships and stole them or changed their minds.

He didn’t have a Clemson offer until a few weeks ago.
Once he got that offer, it was all but over.

Your opinion may vary, but - you’re wrong.
;)

Kid grew up a life long Clemson fan. We could have offered him 10 years ago and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Yes all things being equal, it was going to be nearly impossible to get him away from Clemson. Before anyone mentions Dawson, all things weren't equal there. We offered at the position he wanted to play.

Personally, I blame gbo

source.gif

Would've been a nice successor to Adams in a couple years...
Oh well, I prefer Daisy Dukes anyway...

It’s a race to the bottom in this thread now.

PS - we offered Dukes on 9/21.

Clemson offered him like :10 seconds ago.

Clearly it was the length of the relationship that swung this in their favor. :rolleyes:
I think it was the 18-hole miniature golf course personally...

Well, congratulations to gbo and Clemson. You got your Dukes, but soon we will have our Johnson...and our Johnson is bigger.

(Literally, of course, at 6' 215# versus 5'10" 191)
(I hope this post ages well...and doesn't get me in trouble:))
:rolleyes:

We are set for rbs for a couple years. But lock down Johnson now and hope we can nab a top back or two in the next year pool of backfield runners. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom