Class of 2019 - RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Michel Dukes (SC) Portal from USF

Can't fault our coaches on this one.

If circumstances had broken a bit differently, we probably would have landed this stud.
We definitely pushed for the commitment on the visit to get him to sign in December but I assume he had an idea the Clemson offer could happen.

Last edited:
Duke And Duke.png

If he's content backing up Tucker I think it would be a nice get.

And LeQuint Allen.
I don't count 'em until they're on campus. If Dukes comes here, he could immediately compete with Hough to be #2 and if he beats him out, he could take over the following year. I hope Josh is recovering well from his injury, but it appears to be a major one.

Last edited:
I don't count 'em until they're on campus. If Dukes comes here, he could immediately compete with Hough to be #2 and if he beats him, he could take over the following year. I hope Josh is recovering well from his injury, but it appears to be a major one.
That's probably for the best here

Gonna be a dog fight to the end with him

Staff has proven they can identify DBs, LBs, and RBs, one could argue DL and some OL position too.

I don't count 'em until they're on campus. If Dukes comes here, he could immediately compete with Hough to be #2 and if he beats him out, he could take over the following year. I hope Josh is recovering well from his injury, but it appears to be a major one.
What’s Hough’s “major” injury?

Teams that hired Clemson OCs have not had good results to date…..
That is an unfortunate fact and hopefully it continues with UGA...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom