Class of 2017 - RB Mike Epstein (FL) Verbal to Illinois | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Mike Epstein (FL) Verbal to Illinois

has anyone watched a rerun of Welcome Back Kotter recently? Always brings back good memories, but I didn't remember how truly horrible of an actor Gabe Kaplan was. It looks like he is reading a cue card whenever he says one of his lines.

Signed,
Epstein's Mother

has anyone watched a rerun of Welcome Back Kotter recently? Always brings back good memories, but I didn't remember how truly horrible of an actor Gabe Kaplan was. It looks like he is reading a cue card whenever he says one of his lines.

Signed,
Epstein's Mother
Welcome Back Kotter? Who is talking about Welcome Back Kotter?

Signed,
Epstein's Mother
Well, give the dude a break. After all, he's a professional poker player trying to act.

http://www.pokerlistings.com/poker-player_gabe-kaplan

With the two commits for RBs, Pierre and Daniels, would we still be after Epstein? :noidea:

Knew I recognized this name. Just broke a long TD run against USF. Would've been a great flip.

He did look pretty good on that run

Knew I recognized this name. Just broke a long TD run against USF. Would've been a great flip.
I played beer pong with him and UF QB commit Jake Allen last year at the FSU/UM game. I asked him what he thought of Cuse and he said "Cuse sucks. It's too cold". I said "you're committed to Illinois!" and we both laughed. He is a well-spoken, humble kid and I liked his tape. Wish we could have landed him too but I don't think he was ever considering anyone else after committing.