Class of 2023 - RB Muwaffaq Parkman (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/26/22) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB Muwaffaq Parkman (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/26/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED: 4.35 40, ALMOST AS FAST AS TUCKERS RANGE OF 4.29 - 4.32!
Love seeing stupid times like that. Then you look at the NFL combine where guys are older and have been trained by professionals for months to max out their time and lo and behold not a single one of them last year managed a 4.35.

UPDATED: 4.35 40, ALMOST AS FAST AS TUCKERS RANGE OF 4.29 - 4.32!
Just curious why you updated his 40 to a 4.35. His current hudl profile lists his 40 at a 4.40.

Just curious why you updated his 40 to a 4.35. His current hudl profile lists his 40 at a 4.40.
If you have followed all my offered player posts, I get as much information as I can on each recruit, including schools stats on speed, weight room totals, and then evaluate their film, usually Hudl.

Since I played quarterback in prep school and was first team All County and All State and was also a sprinter who ran a 9.7 100 yard dash, NJ state champion and a first team All County/All NJ Prep School pitcher on the baseball team. Was a walk on at Syracuse , beat out their freshman QB - they gave me a scholie but my classroom work in Industrial Design did not give me time to go to practice without cutting almost a 3 hour studio class. And, the guidance counselor could not work out a schedule w/o me spending almost eight years at SU, so I had to go to summer school to make up for the work I missed. I really hated not playing but had to make a choice. I felt I could add to Cuse Legacies work by further evaluating each player.

If you go to the Football Recruiting Forum page and scroll to Muwafa Parkman you'll see my eval about halfway down the first page. You are correct 4.4 is the time listed on his Hudl page, then further down the page there is a post by franz69 which lists a new official time of 4.35 at acamp at Monmouth. It might seem small, but when you are that fast a hundredth of a second makes a difference in recruiting and eventually if your good enough in the combine. I thought that was important so I added an extra post about his lower time. Hope that answers your question

Last edited:
If you have followed all my offered player posts, I get as much information as I can on each recruit, including schools stats on speed, weight room totals, and then evaluate their film usually Hudl.

Since I played quarterback in prep school and was first team All County and All State and was also a sprinter who ran a 9.7 100 yard dash, NJ state champion and a first team All County/All NJ Prep School pitcher on the baseball team. Was a walk on at Syracuse , beat out their freshman QB - they gave me a scholie but my classroom work in Industrial Design did not give me time to go to practice without cutting almost a 3 hour studio class. And, the guidance counselor could not work out a schedule w/o me spending almost eight years at SU, so I had to go to summer school to make up for the work I missed. I really hated not playing but had to make a choice I felt I could add to Cuse Legacies work by further evaluating each player.

If you go to the Football Recruiting Forum page and scroll to Muwafa Parkman you'll see my eval about halfway down the first page. You are correct 4.4 is the time listed on his Hudl page, then further down the page there is a post by franz69 which lists a new official time of 4.35 at acamp at Monmouth. It might seem small, but when you are that fast a hundredth of a second makes a difference in recruiting and eventually if your good enough in the combine. I thought that was important so I added an extra post about his lower time. Hope that answers your question
Sorry. I didn't remember that post form Franz69 back in June and I didn't see you respond to any posts stating that time which was why i asked. Was just curious about the source for that time as that is very fast. Hand timed I'm sure but kid is fast no doubt.

Sorry. I didn't remember that post form Franz69 back in June and I didn't see you respond to any posts stating that time which was why i asked. Was just curious about the source for that time as that is very fast. Hand timed I'm sure but kid is fast no doubt.
Yes, a 4.35 is very fast.

Last edited:
He's not nearly the ankle-breaker that Jawhar was in his HS tapes, but this kid clearly has elite speed.

Also, nice vision, patience, and uses/follows his blockers very well.

If the RB thing doesn't work out for him here, he'd prolly be an excellent slot WR, in the Erv/Briz/Sean Riley mold.

#7 MUWAFFA PARKMAN HILLSIDE HS, HILLSIDE, NJ COMMITED/SIGNED LOI/6/26/22
RB/SS 2023 6' 180, 4.4 40, 32.2 VJ, BP 275, 1303 YDS, 14 TDS, 1 INT

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

VERY FAST
ELUSIVE
JUKES/FAKES JORDANESQUE LIKE
GREAT BURST
GETS THRU LOS VERY QUICKLY
SEES HOLES WHERE THERE AREN"T ANY
WELL COACHED TACKLING FORM

Last edited:

Muwaffaq,​