Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

D.C. No. 1 RB Mychale Salahuddin has Big Ten, ACC, SEC, Big 12 offers
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/avatar/234179.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Brian Dohn
1:55 PM
Washington (D.C.) Woodson running back Mychale Salahuddin talks recruiting.

It is a loaded 2018 class at Washington (D.C.) Woodson as a quartet of prospects seem to add offers daily, and one emerging player is a powerful, smooth running back.

Mychale Salahuddin, who is 5-foot-11, 200 pounds, holds BIg 12, ACC, SEC and Big 12 offers, and more should be on the way.

Oklahoma, Arkansas, Maryland, Kentucky, Syracuse, Virginia, Virginia Tech and NC State each extended offers, and Salahuddin is in the process of scheduling visits. He will be at Virginia on Wednesday, Virginia Tech on Saturday and Penn State on Feb. 25.

"It's a blessing from God," Salahuddin said. "It keeps my dreams and hopes alive. Teams say they love the passion I have for the game. They say I play with a good motor every play. They love my one-cut ability and my open field speed."

Salahuddin made a recent visit to Maryland.

"One thing I learned is we have a deep 2018 class with a lot of talent around Maryland," Salahuddin said. "I was able to make more connections with the coaches, like (assistant) coach Aazaar (Abdul-Rahim), (running backs) coach (Anthony) Tucker, and they got to meet my mom."

Salahuddin visited Maryland several times, so he is already knowledgeable about the program.

"They are saying this 2018 class can really top off the whole DMV2UMD movement," Salahuddin said. "It can really top it off. It's loaded."

When Salahuddin makes his visits in the coming weeks, he is heading to each campus with an agenda.

"I am looking to better the connections I have," he said. "That's all I am looking for right now. I'm trying to figure out what school is best for me, which school connects with me the best, and which schools will make a better life for me after school."

At Penn State, Salahuddin's main contact is assistant coach Charles Huff.

"Penn State is a big-time school," Salahuddin said. "(Huff) said I could go in there and make a big-time impact. I really want to see what is there, and if Penn State is a place for me."

We have been crying for a dynamic RB on campus. Of you steal a guy from USC that would likely fit the bill.

Might be that we were next door with Hendrix and figured one more attempt might be worth it. But if it doesn't pan out, so be it. We were in DC already.

Boy this going to get everyone talking. lol Wow we got Wallace out of Woodson, and we get Hendrix out of Woodson, it makes you think that M.Salahuddin out of Woodson, also may be thinking. :rolleyes: lol Keep it rolling HCDB...GO Cuse

WOW! This would be an insane flip.
Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. USC will still put up a fight I assume.

But when it happens, it sure will be.

When's the last time we went after a big boy commit and got a flip? I don't mean the kind where they back off, either.

Would love this kid. Please let it be so. Looks to be very dynamic with great balance and plays with some physicality. Good combination of skills. His running styles brings to mind Shady McCoy. Would also make an awesome strong safety but that would not be likely to happen. I think he'd be a starter at RB right away.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. USC will still put up a fight I assume.

But when it happens, it sure will be.

When's the last time we went after a big boy commit and got a flip? I don't mean the kind where they back off, either.
Yeah, I don't expect a flip, but a boy can dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom