Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

69B7DD4B-E561-47D3-890E-526E6873F21F.jpeg

I don't take it personally either, they're just kids.

But what's that saying about not burning bridges... You never know who you might need help from someday.

I noticed a former Tennessee verbal did the same thing.

These things start becoming a trend.

I could complain, but it will just make me look old. I don't really get it, but whatever. I'm old.

Called him a troll right after the hat trick - not sure why that post was deleted (may have been misunderstood by the admins). Kids will be kids and all, and he's a showman, clearly. It was more the expression on his face after appearing to put our hat on, then smirking with a "nah", and discarding it with a disgusted sneer. Way over the top and uncalled for after the supposed great OV he had here. Trolling our fanbase (coaches obviously already figured) and creating a superficial buzz is all he was doing. Doesn't seem like a solid character trait. Glad we scooped him (though i missed it while watching Periscope) - maybe not quite by coincidence.

Pitt’s defense sucks i cant wait for this season.

I wonder if he gets on the field this year. If so, I suspect he will meet Chris Slayton...

I wonder if he gets on the field this year. If so, I suspect he will meet Chris Slayton...
He wont like it when he meets Chris Slayton.

Now THIS is disrespectful.
That’s pretty bad. I guess they’re kids, so I’ll cut them some slack. But this is the kind of thing you hope kids grow out of.

Yea, he strung us along. He will learn in reasonable time just how much better our gameday is as compared to Pitt playing in a pro stadium. I have been to 5 Pitt games at Heinz as a friend is in the athetic department and in charge in gameday operations at Heinz . Thus scored all access sideline passes each time. Have had those same passes in the dome and fellas!...the dome EXPERIENCE from the field kills Pitt in a pro stadium trying to be college eccentric . It just does. Go CUSE !:)

Yea, he strung us along. He will learn in reasonable time just how much better our gameday is as compared to Pitt playing in a pro stadium. I have been to 5 Pitt games at Heinz as a friend is in the athetic department and in charge in gameday operations at Heinz . Thus scored all access sideline passes each time. Have had those same passes in the dome and fellas!...the dome EXPERIENCE from the field kills Pitt in a pro stadium trying to be college eccentric . It just does. Go CUSE !:)
He might have strung you along but as I said, after his Pitt visit our staff knew he was going there. Hence why we announced the class closed before his announcement.

I know some people say they are just kids and too me that's a cop out. If my kid did this without me knowing I woulda smacked him on the podium in front of everyone. Respect is taught by us the parents and that is just disrespectful. After that, I'm glad he gone cause we don't need kids like that.

I know some people say they are just kids and too me that's a cop out. If my kid did this without me knowing I woulda smacked him on the podium in front of everyone. Respect is taught by us the parents and that is just disrespectful. After that, I'm glad he gone cause we don't need kids like that.
Meh, i don’t take it as seriously. The whole thing is a once-in-a- lifetime spectacle, so why not milk it?
Don’t know the kid so i can’t speculate about his character, etc., based on how he behaved on NLI day. No biggie, IMO.

Meh, i don’t take it as seriously. The whole thing is a once-in-a- lifetime spectacle, so why not milk it?
Don’t know the kid so i can’t speculate about his character, etc., based on how he behaved on NLI day. No biggie, IMO.
At the risk of sounding ridiculous, I kind of agree with both of you.

It made no sense for him to go to Pitt. They have great RB tradition but his running style is better for spread zone schemes.

Last edited:
Moe is the only senior and we have two commits for next year. Will be interesting. I am sure sleaze Locksley will look into this kid

I liked Jawhar Jordan's film better then and still do. Having said that, will be interesting to see if Babers goes after this guy. We were one of his finalists.

had offseason knee surgery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom