Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

Hendrix and Wallace have already taken their official visits here so they're not all tripping back up together for the fun of it. Wallace however should be enrolled in school when Mychale visits so that's a bonus.

Mychale also indicated to a USC recruiting site on 10/31 that he was considering taking an official visit to Syracuse, which means we've never stopped recruiting him. I have to believe there is legit interest.

Last edited:
Hendrix and Wallace have already taken their official visits here though so they're not all tripping back up together for the fun of it. Wallace however should be enrolled in school though when Mychale visits so that's a bonus.

Mychale also indicated to a USC recruiting site on 10/31 that he was considering taking an official visit to Syracuse, which means we've never stopped recruiting him. I have to believe there is legit interest.
Time for Hendrix and Juan to put on the full court press. May not hurt to get Sampson/ Jordan/Queeley/Harris/cooper and others to hit him up on twitter too. Seem to be the more openly vocal bunch, Trill too.

If y'all want to rehash for the umpteenth time whether or not 44 has any meaning to recruits take it to another thread. This one is about Salahuddin.

* Edit. I started you a new thread so you can debate this...don't post it here.

Last edited:
If y'all want to rehash for the umpteenth time whether or not 44 has any meaning to recruits take it to another thread. This one is about Salahuddin.

* Edit. I started you a new thread so you can debate this...don't post it here.
Things I think about Salahuddin

Football player first and foremost.
Obviously some serious skill.
Runs very smooth.
Tough to bring down in the open field.
Yards after contact.

Feels running lanes well.
Openings, hits em quick.
Upper scale acceleration.
Runs hard.

Really like this prospect.

Things I think about Salahuddin

Football player first and foremost.
Obviously some serious skill.
Runs very smooth.
Tough to bring down in the open field.
Yards after contact.

Feels running lanes well.
Openings, hits em quick.
Upper scale acceleration.
Runs hard.

Really like this prospect.

If you are set on USC and want to enjoy the recruiting process with your other 4 officials there are many nicer places to visit then Syracuse in January. Have to think he is intrigued at the least.
Maybe he wants to verify everything he's heard about the weather. "It can't possibly be that snowy."

Hopefully Clemson or Pitt, that way he can light up our defense every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom