Class of 2019 - RB Nayquan Wright (FL) Verbal to Florida | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Nayquan Wright (FL) Verbal to Florida

Offers from Alabama, FIU, Florida, FAU, FSU, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa St, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan St, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Tenn, UCF, Wisconsin, Syracuse

I was just thinking how come we don’t get after some real stub rb and I see Alabama offer. Good enough for me.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a recruit in these pictures wearing Syracuse Sunglasses underneath the helmet like in his picture above. (The one where he is looking to the sky)
Guess his future is so bright with the Cuse, he had to wear shades.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a recruit in these pictures wearing Syracuse Sunglasses underneath the helmet like in his picture above. (The one where he is looking to the sky)
Guess his future is so bright with the Cuse, he had to wear shades.
Must be something new as Malcolm Ray is wearing them in his photoshoot also.

I'd be thrilled if Nayquan was the only RB for 2019 that signs with SU. Not only running but catching the ball and making something good happen would be a huge benefit for the young QB's. A guy that can block and then dump the ball off too is such an asset to have to go along with his normal duties as a RB...5+ per carry.

I'd be thrilled if Nayquan was the only RB for 2019 that signs with SU. Not only running but catching the ball and making something good happen would be a huge benefit for the young QB's. A guy that can block and then dump the ball off too is such an asset to have to go along with his normal duties as a RB...5+ per carry.
We would only need one this cycle. He would be fabulous

We would only need one this cycle. He would be fabulous
They’ll take multiple. Always good to load up on rb’s, transition some to slot or db’s

i think they want atleast 1 scat back type. Jawhar Jordan was suppose to fill that spot last cycle.

I can see that but wouldn't Jackson fill that role or are you thinking more of a RB/slot?

i was thinking in terms of smaller, quicker type back

Understood. I suppose if one isn't signed they can run Butler/Riley or the like from the slot if needed but that would be more end aroundish and not through the tackles.

Understood. I suppose if one isn't signed they can run Butler/Riley or the like from the slot if needed but that would be more end aroundish and not through the tackles.
right but Im thinking inside zone, counter and power plays. We don't really have that type of back that can hit those wholes with speed. I guess Moe is the closest thing to that. Strick is just ok. Pierre, Howard, Dixon are power styles. Adams might be the most complete back on the team. It would be nice to grab a kid that's 5'9 180 with 4.4 speed. For ex. Adrian Killings who chose us over UCF. He has that style. He rushed for 700 yards last year at 155 pounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom