Class of 2017 - RB AJ Dillon (MA) Verbal to BC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB AJ Dillon (MA) Verbal to BC

Honestly if Notre Dame wants him, I just don't see any way we actually get him.
Really? You think the legacy draw of his grandfather is that big a trump card? Maybe so, but I don't know if that would have that kind of effect on me. Of course part of my problem is that I don't like ND in the least.

Really? You think the legacy draw of his grandfather is that big a trump card? Maybe so, but I don't know if that would have that kind of effect on me. Of course part of my problem is that I don't like ND in the least.
Honestly I really think in this particular case, it is going to have a major impact. ND will at the very least be one of the final 3, I guarantee it.

Walker went there also didn't he? It may be getting alittle
crowded in the backfield some?

Mgoblog

Watching an offensive player agree to play at Boston College is always a sad thing, but per Sam Webb they sold him on the opportunity to definitely play running back and Michigan said they said "90%" with a chance of linebacker. Meanwhile NM RB O'Maury Samuels's visit was postponed for an SAT retake, so his recruitment is obviously in some question.

Michigan is of course trying to reel in CA RB Najee Harris, the #1 recruit in the country. If they get him, this is a non-event. If they don't... eh, Michigan has Ty Isaac, Chris Evans, Karan Higdon, Kareem Walker, and Kingston Davis plus whoever they do end up bringing in this year. Dillon is an excellent athlete who is a coup for BC; Michigan looks like they'll be fine at RB for the next couple years either way.

Did we ever have a chance with this kid?
Wow, had himself a day...

Did we ever have a chance with this kid?
Wow, had himself a day...
Some on here would know better than me but I remember that he never seemed to seriously consider coming here. He got alot of attention from some big time programs and ended up pretty much falling into BC's lap late in the cycle. Posted total freak combine scores as a Junior in HS, the kind you get in the door any way you can and figure out where he fits later, imo.

pretty crazy had like 3+ yds a carry for almost 100 carries and then goes nuts against UL. 400 yds in 2 games and 40 yds a game they other 5. Even the UL game he had almost 40 carries for 200 and then the huge run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom