Class of 2019 - RB Paris Brown Jr (GA) Legacy Recruit Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Paris Brown Jr (GA) Legacy Recruit Verbal to Pitt

This kid runs like emit smith in a sense of square shoulders to the hole and great burst but not much top gear. Would be nice pickup. Plus a legacy.

I'll give you a hint, the recruit's name is Paris Brown, Jr.
Good point, except SU's list of all-time letter winners does not include a Paris Brown (List attached). Was Paris a walkon?

Attachments

• IMG_0997.PNG
    IMG_0997.PNG
    224.8 KB · Views: 41
by my records just that one year. I dont find him in any other guides or game programs that i have.. I haven't taken the time to put all the defensive stats in my database yet so I cant tell if any games were played, without diggin the media guide back out at home.

by my records just that one year. I dont find him in any other guides or game programs that i have.. I haven't taken the time to put all the defensive stats in my database yet so I cant tell if any games were played, without diggin the media guide back out at home.

I think he was a walk-on. The uniform in the picture was worn from 1985-87.

I think he was a walk-on. The uniform in the picture was worn from 1985-87.
I believe this is correct. Do not remember him starting or in the two deep.

Don’t know what happened but he was still looking for a home in May. Maybe grades?

Pitt just took him late.

Last edited:
Don’t know what happened but he was still looking for a home in May. Maybe grades?

DPitt took him late.

He looked a lot more explosive in his younger film. Still a nice looking back, but didnt seem (to me) to have a high-level gear.

He looked a lot more explosive in his younger film. Still a nice looking back, but didnt seem (to me) to have a high-level gear.
He doesn't compare to the two RBs they we just landed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom