Class of 2018 - RB Ricky Slade (VA) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Ricky Slade (VA) Verbal to PSU

11_midi.jpg

Reminds me of John Slade from "I'm gonna git you sucka." Which also features what syracuse legend???

I think it shows how recruiting has changed that a 2018 has 7 offers.

I keep seeing us offer 2017 and 2018 kids thinking we are on them early and that just isn't the case.

This kid is the real deal. He used to run with the munity when I coached against him in the unlimited AYF ball. Great balance and vision. The scary thing is he got knocked out the first game of the season against Stonewall or he would have about 300 more yards on the season. Long story short he will be the number 1 running back on the east coast in his class and it won't even be close. His high school has two other great top 100 players that are going to transfer in this year.

Yep. The irony being that Ped State likely would have looked to jettison Franklin if they hadn't had that second-half surge.

We're not going to get a bunch of real early commits until we show that we're on the right path. I think we are, but we'll need the results to become a player with early commits.

Young man is the real deal. If he has any interest I would offer regardless of how full we are at the position

It’s like an ear worm...now that’s all I “hear” when I read it. Give me something else, please? What do you hear?
Maybe some Tokyo Red. How about Baby Doll or Love is Coming My Way?! :p