Class of 2018 - RB Ronnie Walker (VA) Verbal to Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Ronnie Walker (VA) Verbal to Indiana

Ronnie Walker committed to Indiana yesterday. 24 7 lists him as a "hard" recruit, 4 star, and having been primarily recruited by Mike Hart.

Here's my takeaway: Show Nick Monroe the $$!!

Nice p/u by the Wahoos and will the CUSE get any transfers or are we even pursuing any at this point?

I love how that article says “UVA OPTED to not take a RB in the 2020 recruiting class...”. Allow me to translate. They swing and missed on their RB targets in 2020.

Last edited:
Nice p/u by the Wahoos and will the CUSE get any transfers or are we even pursuing any at this point?

Why is he a nice pickup? He's played 2 years at Indiana and regressed as a sophomore. Total of 220 yards rushing over 2 years.

I get that he's a former 4 star, but I don't think we'd be doing backflips if we picked up a RB with that production so far.

Why is he a nice pickup? He's played 2 years at Indiana and regressed as a sophomore. Total of 220 yards rushing over 2 years.

I get that he's a former 4 star, but I don't think we'd be doing backflips if we picked up a RB with that production so far.
I live in B1G country and a friend who went to IU stated to me that he is very good but got lost in Bloomington.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom