Class of 2019 - RB/S Jamel Starks (GA) Committed to Louisville transferring from Houston | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB/S Jamel Starks (GA) Committed to Louisville transferring from Houston

Offers from App St, Ball St, Buffalo, Chattanooga, Coastal Carolina, ECU, EMU, FAMU, FAU, Georgia Southern, Georgia St, Jackson St, Liberty, UMD, UMass, Miami OH, Mercer, NC St, Nebraska, UNC, Rutgers, S. Alabama, Temple, Tulane, UCF, UVA, WVU, WKU, Syracuse

Nice looking prospect. Seems as though the staff wants to definitely fill the vacancy that Hewitt has left (although it could be with Hewitt himself). I would like to see an OL and DT commit before signing day.

Nice looking prospect. Seems as though the staff wants to definitely fill the vacancy that Hewitt has left (although it could be with Hewitt himself). I would like to see an OL and DT commit before signing day.

They offered him last May. Maybe not a Plan B play.

Based on offers, would be a really good get. Keep stockpiling DBs and let the cream rise to the top.

Nice little development here. 1st Team All-State Georgia Class 5A; defensive back.

Nebraska is the rumored leader. OVs to Nebraska, Nit State, WVU... (O) from those 3 plus, Iowa, LVille, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rutgirls, and Virginia.

Nice film, anyone know what position?
He plays a few positions in his film but looks like he is going to be a strong safety at the college level. 5’11, 180 pounds. Fast, very physical; big hitter.

Dorian is about the same size, is a little faster but is more of a finesse player. I think he projects as a free safety in college.

He plays a few positions in his film but looks like he is going to be a strong safety at the college level. 5’11, 180 pounds. Fast, very physical; big hitter.

Dorian is about the same size, is a little faster but is more of a finesse player. I think he projects as a free safety in college.

Watching his Senior Season highlights, you can see he's a nice RB but I loved watching him on D. I know..."highlights"...but dang. He hits with bad intent and not only do they not go forward, many of them go backward. That was impressive!

Will it be awkward with both him and Hewitt on campus this weekend? Spot goes to whoever pulls the trigger faster I guess...

Will it be awkward with both him and Hewitt on campus this weekend? Spot goes to whoever pulls the trigger faster I guess...
It also depends what they are recruiting him as and what the staff see as the needs to be filled in this class.

Yeah this young man is really good. He could see the field on special teams really early. Liked both his rb and safety tape. He hits hard. Did not see much coverage film but he plays the run like a champ. Would love to bring this guy into the fold. Does anyone know which side of the ball he is being recruited?

Yeah this young man is really good. He could see the field on special teams really early. Liked both his rb and safety tape. He hits hard. Did not see much coverage film but he plays the run like a champ. Would love to bring this guy into the fold. Does anyone know which side of the ball he is being recruited?
Strong safety

A bigger Antwan Bailey? Would have liked to see more video of his coverage skills, but with those offers I’ll assume they’re at least “good enough”.

2-4-7 has Starks trending to Louisville after the weekend's visit. Neither site shows him visiting Syracuse this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom