Class of 2019 - RB/S Jamel Starks (GA) Committed to Louisville transferring from Houston | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB/S Jamel Starks (GA) Committed to Louisville transferring from Houston

He's not

Are we hosting anyone this weekend then?

I guess if we're full there's not a real need, it just seems really strange not hosting visitors 2 of the last 3 weekends to host. New world I suppose with Dec signing day.

Are we hosting anyone this weekend then?

I guess if we're full there's not a real need, it just seems really strange not hosting visitors 2 of the last 3 weekends to host. New world I suppose with Dec signing day.
The last few (think we only have room for 2 or 3) spots would go to kids who already visited.

i.e. Linton, Dukes, Hewitt, etc.

The last few (think we only have room for 2 or 3) spots would go to kids who already visited.

i.e. Linton, Dukes, Hewitt, etc.
As the numbers stand right now there is room for three more scholarships. And Linton and Dukes don't seem to know where they want to go yet.

[edit] Dukes has been to clemson twice, SU once in early December. Good sign if we can get him up here again ... since he didn't pull the trigger following his Clemson visit. Not sure if it's updated, but the numerical sports site doesn't even list SU as a possible destination.

Last edited:
He's been to clemson twice, SU once in early December. Good sign if we can get him up here again ... since he didn't pull the trigger following his Clemson visit. Not sure if it's updated, but the numerical sports site doesn't even list SU as a possible destination.
If you are talking about Starks bnoro already posted that he won't be visiting.

Dukes
He already took his ov. It would be unusual for him to visit again, especially on his own dime, with signing next week. Visiting Clemson or ECU is easy for him.

Might be 3. The count of returning scholarship players still includes Shys' scholarship. Depends what the coaches do in that situation. I still want them to hold it for him.

The fact that BAM said Shy is going to work at getting back into school indicates to me the coaches told him they would hold his schollie. At least, that's my hope.

You think Hewitt re-upped and we canceled because we're full now ?

I love this kids game. Someone's going to get a good player.
I agree, I would trade out these two in a heart beat.

Must agree with the both of you (PhatOrange & Rackman). For some reason, I think Starks may end up being the better one. If I had my pick for the last couple of spots, I will take Linton and Starks. Particularly with Hewitt visiting USC this very last weekend before SD on Wednesday. I am sure if they want him they'll throw the kitchen sink at the kid.

Must agree with the both of you (PhatOrange & Rackman). For some reason, I think Starks may end up being the better one. If I had my pick for the last couple of spots, I will take Linton and Starks. Particularly with Hewitt visiting USC this very last weekend before SD on Wednesday. I am sure if they want him they'll throw the kitchen sink at the kid.
Definitely I feel he be the better player cuz he is more versatile with being a rb and safety. "hard hitting safety". He had much more and better offers.

"Versatility"...being the key word there my friend. You said it! Good Athletes find a way onto a team. I really like his tape,...he's a scrapper and seem to play with bad intent. Me likey! :mad:

I would for sure take Starks and Dukes given the choice.

We only were working these guys for the last couple months. If we really worked them hard when we first offered mainly speaking of Starks, we may have had a better chance. And Duke was a play late into the game to try to catch up and turn him on is a task of it own. Well whatever they do or wherever they end up, good luck to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom