Class of 2022 - RB Sam Martin Jr (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 RB Sam Martin Jr (NY) Offered

I like this kid. Super hound but nice cuts and good vision with speed.

Sam is now at Paramus Catholic.
Paramus appears to be recruiting NYC athletes hard. They also just took Eric O’Neill, Class of 2021 DE, who reportedly had an offer from SU,

My guess is he waited too long and lost that opportunity. I guess the powers that be are struggling to come up with a plan for football in the city. This is causing an exodus of players to NJ.

Kind of a big deal considering how many players we are recruiting from NYC.

I wasnt overly impressed with his film but he kinda reminds me of Strickland because he can run and catch. I thought strickland was a better run runner coming out of HS. I would love to have this kid though.
Would be surprised if we bring him if we're bringing in the other Jersey RB

He is almost an 87 and a New York kid. No way we pass if he wants to come to su. No idea who may transfer in the future. Need to keep getting talented players and see who rises to the top.

He is almost an 87 and a New York kid. No way we pass if he wants to come to su. No idea who may transfer in the future. Need to keep getting talented players and see who rises to the top.
He was a 4 star on rivals until a few days ago. They dropped him to a 3 star. He was over rated. Staff is not recruiting him based on his ranking. If they take him its because they think he can help them.

Last edited:
I swear we recruited a Sam Martin from NY about 20-22 years ago

I want to say 99-02 range.

I wasnt overly impressed with his film but he kinda reminds me of Strickland because he can run and catch. I thought strickland was a better run runner coming out of HS. I would love to have this kid though.

LeQuint Allen kinda reminds me of Strickland to.

I swear we recruited a Sam Martin from NY about 20-22 years ago

I want to say 99-02 range.
Maybe Sam Maldonado from Harrison, NY? He was a top RB (5 star maybe?) that ended up going to tOSU. He was in the recruiting class of 2000 I think.

Hope we’re able to grab this kid. Would hate to see Pitt land another NY rb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom