Class of 2020 RB Sean Tucker (MD) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/13/19)

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Very patient runner with great vision and 2nd gear burst. Runs a bit like DC3 and may well be built like him by the time he hits campus. Light on his feet as well and the 21.65 200 posted above is rediculous for a 10th grader, shame camera didn't catch the 100 time as well.

Franz69

Starter
This guy seems oddly under-recruited. Too late now suckers!!!!! :)

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
This guy seems oddly under-recruited. Too late now suckers!!!!! :)
Still early in the cycle, he did have a wisconsin offer though which is coveted for rb’s. I agree he’s underrecruited in all. May have stumbled upon a real gem.

Digable5

Scout Team
Take the time to watch both videos CuseLegacy posted. I was at a middle school musical yesterday when I saw the news. Before it started I was only able to watch the first one. I thought he looked ok, but wasn’t all that impressed. THEN, I noticed I was watching his sophomore tape. The show started before I could watch the next video.

Wow! What a difference a year makes. Talk all you want about his speed, but I was impressed with the difference in his cutting and strength. He changed direction very crisply. He also started carrying piles of defenders and made goal line scores look easy.

Very excited to have Mr. Sean Tucker. Welcome!

blizz

Starter
Jr highlights are impressive. Doesn't look to me like very polished rb, he's getting by on raw athleticism. Scheme is also nearly all outside/power/counter. Very dynamic athlete who has some very evident attributes, power, balance. Acceleration looks off the chart to me. This could be an out of the park homerun.

P Vasiloff

Murcerfan
Welcome to Syracuse University Football young Mr. Tucker. Now have a great senior season, come December 2019 sign your Syracuse NLI and then arrive ready to help this program consistently go to the next level. Go Orange!!!!!!!!11

rackman18

All Conference
Take the time to watch both videos CuseLegacy posted. I was at a middle school musical yesterday when I saw the news. Before it started I was only able to watch the first one. I thought he looked ok, but wasn’t all that impressed. THEN, I noticed I was watching his sophomore tape. The show started before I could watch the next video.

Wow! What a difference a year makes. Talk all you want about his speed, but I was impressed with the difference in his cutting and strength. He changed direction very crisply. He also started carrying piles of defenders and made goal line scores look easy.

Very excited to have Mr. Sean Tucker. Welcome!
Yes, I will talk about his speed. 4.28 in the 40. wow and Boom. This team is built on speed. How many players on the team is 4.5 or less? Maybe another thread on that question? sorry

Top Bottom