Class of 2021 - RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Oregon to Jackson St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Oregon to Jackson St

This kid and Harrison are in the same class. :) Lot's of "ifs" here, but if Dino can get us to 7+ wins this year, and 8+ the year after, you'd have to think we'll have a good shot at landing both, and with them, a top 25-type class. I'd think we'd be due for another big-time QB recruit around then as well, with Devito being a RJr and Amie a RSo.

His mentor and current coach is a former SU stud and NFL guy (name escapes me). He was responsible for getting Seven back to Rochester so is well connected to the family. I would think our chances of landing Seven are very good. I followed his HS and he played at East High in the city. There were a couple upper class running backs that he played behind. Not sure if he is being recruited as a RB, receiver, or defensive player. I think he's only a 10th grader so lots of time to develop.

I know this kid is still young but he has Tyreek Hill potential. He will never be as fast as Hill but I think he could become a great reciever for us

His mentor and current coach is a former SU stud and NFL guy (name escapes me). He was responsible for getting Seven back to Rochester so is well connected to the family. I would think our chances of landing Seven are very good. I followed his HS and he played at East High in the city. There were a couple upper class running backs that he played behind. Not sure if he is being recruited as a RB, receiver, or defensive player. I think he's only a 10th grader so lots of time to develop.
Roland Williams?

I agree, far from over. He makes quick decisions. Like CL said a lot changes in three years. Just look at SU the last three years. ;)

Last edited:
When I hear the name Seven I can't help but think of Seinfeld.
I think of ...

star-trek-women-seven-of-nine.jpg

money3189 what are you thinking on this?
He really likes Oregon but he likes the attention too. He only de committed because he wasnt getting more offers. Not sure how the Oregon guys feel about the indecision. He is more than likely going back to California or he might go to IMG. He needs to settle in and stick at one spot. Clearinghouse people dont like seeing multiple schools on transcripts. A lot of time left in his recruitment. Who knows what will happen. I'm not sure Seven does lol.