Class of 2021 RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Recommitted to Oregon / Offered

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Not the worst thing in the world but kids getting tattoos in 10th grade is absurd.

Shrmdougluvr

I pity the poor fool who don't eat my cereal
Im with him right now.
Did he finish out the year in Cali? At his age, I'd start to worry about credit accumulation and getting academically qualified. The more these kids bounce around, the harder it is for them to graduate.

GoCuse14

Starter
He loves Oregon like Ive said but the chances increases when he's here.
Oregon is very tough when visited. One of my best friends here in Iowa grew up in Ames, bleeds Cardinal and gold for ISU, inducted into the Ames high hall of fame for football and track...yada yada. But, he was also a track star (high jumped like 7' as a senior). He ended up at ISU for both football and track...but he said if it wasnt for growing up in Ames and all the family ties...Oregon was just an amazing campus to visit.

money3189

All American
Oregon is very tough when visited. One of my best friends here in Iowa grew up in Ames, bleeds Cardinal and gold for ISU, inducted into the Ames high hall of fame for football and track...yada yada. But, he was also a track star (high jumped like 7' as a senior). He ended up at ISU for both football and track...but he said if it wasnt for growing up in Ames and all the family ties...Oregon was just an amazing campus to visit.
Im sure it is. Nike has really elevated the image of that school.

Top Bottom