Class of 2021 - RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Oregon to Jackson St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Oregon to Jackson St

money3189 does he have family in Rochester?
He's from Rochester. He is a legit player. Roland Williams took him under his wings and moved him out to Cali with him this past summer. His first year on varsity, he killed it, ran for over 1000 yards as a freshman at Grace. He transferred to powerhouse Narbonne this past spring and blew up. Got USC and Oregon offers. Verbaled to Oregon the following day and of course I alerted SU staff about him. They immediately made contact with him.

There's a lot of stuff going on right now with Seven. He doesnt plan to go back to Cali and he doesnt want to go back to the original school he attended in Rochester but he might not have a choice. I will keep you guys updated on where he ends up.

So confused. Rochester to California back to Rochester?

I noted he was set to attend Narbonne that’s where Riley is from and Babers buddy coaches. Coincidence?

Question what are the rules for underclass contact like they have for lacrosse? I didn’t think coaches could contact before sept 1 of their junior years.?

So confused. Rochester to California back to Rochester?

I noted he was set to attend Narbonne that’s where Riley is from and Babers buddy coaches. Coincidence?

Question what are the rules for underclass contact like they have for lacrosse? I didn’t think coaches could contact before sept 1 of their junior years.?
Transfer had nothing to do with that but its funny you mention lacrosse, he plays a little of that too :)

Looks like there are a couple upper class running back ahead of him on the East roster but in their first game they found a few times to get him the ball. Bingo, touchdown every time he touched the ball. If Roland Williams is his mentor, SU could be in great shape. Sounds like a kid that needs a support system around him, which also portends good things for SU. Babers could be a great match for him...only a sophomore so a lot of time for him to change his mind on his Oregon commitment.

Looks like there are a couple upper class running back ahead of him on the East roster but in their first game they found a few times to get him the ball. Bingo, touchdown every time he touched the ball. If Roland Williams is his mentor, SU could be in great shape. Sounds like a kid that needs a support system around him, which also portends good things for SU. Babers could be a great match for him...only a sophomore so a lot of time for him to change his mind on his Oregon commitment.
Theres a big chance he goes to SU if he stays in Rochester.

This is very interesting. Let's offer him #7
5'9 175 lbs. He'll be over 200 by his freshman year.
2,4,7, ranks him a solid 4 star with a grade of 91.
Ranks him the #51 recruit in the 2021 class, and the #2 running back in the 2021 class. Ranked #1 prospect in New York. If there is ever a chance to land the best recruit in NY, it'd be this one.
Interesting that all of his offers on 2,4,7, are listed as "no interest", except for Oregon, which says "committed" (not updated yet), and Syracuse, which says "cool" Is it possible his commitment was never solid to Oregon, and was waiting to see if life takes him back to NY? Usually once a kid commits, all the offers are relegated to "no interest"

My bold prediction: By the time he signs a LOI, this thread will have more pages than the Robert Washington thread.

Last edited: