Class of 2021 - RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Oregon to Jackson St | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Oregon to Jackson St

Im with him right now.
Uh Money...

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 11.28.46 AM.png

Im with him right now.

Did he finish out the year in Cali? At his age, I'd start to worry about credit accumulation and getting academically qualified. The more these kids bounce around, the harder it is for them to graduate.

He loves Oregon like Ive said but the chances increases when he's here.

Oregon is very tough when visited. One of my best friends here in Iowa grew up in Ames, bleeds Cardinal and gold for ISU, inducted into the Ames high hall of fame for football and track...yada yada. But, he was also a track star (high jumped like 7' as a senior). He ended up at ISU for both football and track...but he said if it wasnt for growing up in Ames and all the family ties...Oregon was just an amazing campus to visit.

Oregon is very tough when visited. One of my best friends here in Iowa grew up in Ames, bleeds Cardinal and gold for ISU, inducted into the Ames high hall of fame for football and track...yada yada. But, he was also a track star (high jumped like 7' as a senior). He ended up at ISU for both football and track...but he said if it wasnt for growing up in Ames and all the family ties...Oregon was just an amazing campus to visit.
Im sure it is. Nike has really elevated the image of that school.