Class of 2018 - RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana

soocher4

Walk On
Watch for the Scott on CBA. Only a sophomore. Bigger than Jaydakis and I'm sure has good grades.
Stevie is going to big time. Lsu loves him I know for a fact coach O doesn't want his name to get out there because of how many other schools will be drooling over him. Clemson has already got his film as well and really likes him. His father was a practice squad player for the Chiefs. He's only going to get better it's only his second year ever playing rb.

soocher4 said:
Stevie is going to big time. Lsu loves him I know for a fact coach O doesn't want his name to get out there because of how many other schools will be drooling over him. Clemson has already got his film as well and really likes him. His father was a practice squad player for the Chiefs. He's only going to get better it's only his second year ever playing rb.

Which school district does he live in?

Which school district does he live in?
Henniger district. Noah got an invite to the army all American combine in January in San Antonio. It will be interesting to see how he does out there.

He's been discussed in a few threads, most notably here:
Class of 2016 - RB Jaydakis Scott (NY)

Was hoping to hear/read more about him this Summer. soocher4 any updates here?

Also, Mods, is it possible to merge the posts that strictly discuss Stevie from the above thread to here? Thanks either way.

I only found one post and is was by soocher4.

" Stevie is going to big time. Lsu loves him I know for a fact coach O doesn't want his name to get out there because of how many other schools will be drooling over him. Clemson has already got his film as well and really likes him. His father was a practice squad player for the Chiefs. He's only going to get better it's only his second year ever playing rb."

I will fill everyone in on him once I head back to practices. I haven't had much of a chance to go in the limited amount of practices we have had. I'm sure coaches saw him this past weekend at the team camp this past weekend unfortunately I wasn't able to attend. Once I hear the scoop from all the CBA guys I'll post it.

Only camp I know for sure he attended was BC with Noah and Damico and the SU team camp this past weekend. I'm sure he has attended more of them just not sure what ones. His father is on top of everything with him. I'll find out more in the next month.

Only camp I know for sure he attended was BC with Noah and Damico and the SU team camp this past weekend. I'm sure he has attended more of them just not sure what ones. His father is on top of everything with him. I'll find out more in the next month.
ok cool. update us when you can

I got a feeling he's going to put up crazy numbers this year now that we have a super athletic qb that we didn't play last year. The kid runs the zone read like nobody I've seen do in the Syracuse area. Stevie will break off a lot of long runs solely on that alone. Our line lost a few guys so we won't be able to pound it like it we did last year. Most of his stats were first half stats and a series or two in the second half. Last year was only his second year ever playing rb. He was 205 last year I fully expect him to be at like 215-220 this year.

This kids a definite d1 talent. Watched him multiple time over his junior season. He's a beast amongst boys and I think he's on the same level as Coley where the talent level of CNY does not take away from him at all.

This kids a definite d1 talent. Watched him multiple time over his junior season. He's a beast amongst boys and I think he's on the same level as Coley where the talent level of CNY does not take away from him at all.
I was told that SU offered him but I dont see any confirmation of that from recruiting sites or twitter

I was told that SU offered him but I dont see any confirmation of that from recruiting sites or twitter
the crystal ball shows it

The only thing I see on his twitter are offers from BC and Maine. But the coaches...Babers, Hart, Kaufman, McCloud and Mulbah plus the Cuse recruiting twitter site are following him.