Class of 2018 - RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana

buttgers putting the full court press on. Syracuse passed him up and Scott wants to play RB but not likely to get the offer(s) he covets. Will hold his spot at ru until they come. Anyone know if he's camping at michigan state?
I'm about ready to unfollow him as I am getting tired of my twitter feed full of his retweets of Ruttie fans urging him to commit. If that is what he wants then he needs to just do it and get it over with...or does he have an uncommitable offer there also?

I'm about ready to unfollow him as I am getting tired of my twitter feed full of his retweets of Ruttie fans urging him to commit. If that is what he wants then he needs to just do it and get it over with...or does he have an uncommitable offer there also?
Wow I was thinking it and wanted to post but didn't want to start WWII1/2... lol

It is pretty unbearable.

My thoughts are he'll commit there for a couple months then spurn them for a chance at MSU/lower tier SEC/Big 12/Big 10.

He's yearning to following in Bell's or Fournette's foot steps. I don't think he'll get an LSU offer, and I don't think he's Miami/FSU/VTech/Clemson calibre for the ACC. This kid had his window with us and both sides seem to have wavered in interest from what I'm beginning to understand.

Because he's a local kid, and a kid in general, I wish him the best in his quest for the big fishes.

I think he just wants the attention and I think he's trying to get msu to pay more attention.

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

He has some academic stuff to straighten out. I like all our RB commits. Jordan is the real deal. SHould be a 4 star IMO. I have a good feeling about Hall too. Both of them are legit 4.4 guys. Hall reminds me of Maryland's current RB Ty Johnson. Would I rather have Scott instead of Dixon? Probably but its only for the local thing. Dixon plays in a tougher leauge. Hard to not get excited for a Florida RB. I like the future of the RB position. ALong with Pierre, we have 2 tough florida backs, 2 speed guys that can take it to the house. I hope Stevie has a good career but for rutgers to lose every game. lol

FYI you can turn off retweets for anyone on twitter

He had his chance to come to SU and waited far too long. Wish him well behind a rag-tag OL in the B1G.
Rag tag it is. They are getting O line commits with no other P5 offers.

Is it a coincidence he committed a few days after Hall took our last RB spot?
We got our 3rd RB commit then he committed. Its so obvious but the rutgers people will argue that he choose them over us. They think kids are just dying to play for a 2-10 team. Rutgers were the only team going hard for him. I dont think BC had a spot for him either. They will probably claim Taj Harris didnt have a commitable offer from them :rolling:

Stevie is going to big time. Lsu loves him I know for a fact coach O doesn't want his name to get out there because of how many other schools will be drooling over him. Clemson has already got his film as well and really likes him. His father was a practice squad player for the Chiefs. He's only going to get better it's only his second year ever playing rb.
I think about this post everything this thread pops up. Not trolling but who was telling you about LSU/ Clemson secret interest?

We got our 3rd RB commit then he committed. Its so obvious but the rutgers people will argue that he choose them over us. They think kids are just dying to play for a 2-10 team. Rutgers were the only team going hard for him. I dont think BC had a spot for him either. They will probably claim Taj Harris didnt have a commitable offer from them :rolling:

Maybe he did wait to see what Syracuse would do before he chose? He was one of the two RBs RU wanted and they got them. Why does it matter the circumstances? Nobody has said that he chose RU over SU. I think it was pretty clear for a while that Syracuse wasn't a take for him. Todderick may say that but he knows jack squat about recruiting.

He was originally a take at both. RB, then LB. Once he balked at committing in the summer though, we stopped prioritizing him.

I think this is 100% the right move to make in regards to local players. I think because the area produces so few P5 guys, that they believe they are big fish in a little pond. But the staff is fishing a pretty large pond and shouldn't wait unless they think a local kid is at the top of their board at a given position.

Jump on or lose your spot, find yourself talking to the Ash hole.