Class of 2018 - RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana

I hate to bust everybody's onions...

but that's a stock photo of him at CBA.

The "Home of the Brothers" on the scoreboard in the background gives it away.

CBA_sled_nw.jpg
yeah that's at CBA right? He didn't play in the scrimmage I assumed

Did is right arm get ripped off? Kinda looks like it in the pic...
giphy.gif
Might effect his ability for good ball security. RU might have to reject his commitment.

Been a weird year for him

He has not done much in terms of offensive production.

18 carries 234 yards through three games before the injury.

I'm all about Upstate doing well. It would be great to see him have a successful career wherever. I hope he overcomes his injuries.

I'm all about Upstate doing well. It would be great to see him have a successful career wherever. I hope he overcomes his injuries.
We are really central New York. Just saying.

Coach erb must be ignorant of fact how much of a steaming pile new brunswick is.

Removed rutgers commit from his twitter profile. looks like he removed his commit tweet too.

I'll go back to what I said previous in this thread. Huge academic risks here. With the way the scholarship rules are applied now and not being able to backdate - wouldn't surprise me if offers by programs to academic risks are pulled

I'll go back to what I said previous in this thread. Huge academic risks here. With the way the scholarship rules are applied now and not being able to backdate - wouldn't surprise me if offers by programs to academic risks are pulled
you could be right