Class of 2017 - RB Tayon Fleet-Davis (MD) Verbal to UMD | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Tayon Fleet-Davis (MD) Verbal to UMD

This guy is going to lose at home on Sept. 21, 2019.

I think RB is an overrated position honestly. Not the importance of the position, but the fact that there are a ton of RB's out there that are good enough to win with. At Syracuse, even during the lean years, the RB position has been largely adequate to above adequate.

Then who cares about Davis to Maryland?

To dj- Drew is a darn good back, from an area where that plays good football

Then who cares about Davis to Maryland?

To dj- Drew is a darn good back, from an area where that plays good football

Oh I agree about Drew. It was not my opinion on him personally. I don't believe the staff would take his commit at this time. I like him.

Oh I agree about Drew. It was not my opinion on him personally. I don't believe the staff would take his commit at this time. I like him.
Knowing that we have Stritz in the fold, who else is on our RB board besides Drew that we have a legit shot at?

First I guarentee money has spoken with many recruits. What he says publicly is a fraction of what he knows. If he tells you something it is a fact no question about it. Second I think the rb position is in good shape. I think the staff is happy where we are at. Tfd would have been a good pick up for short yardage plays but I think we will be ok... Who knows maybe the staff already has someone one the team they want to play that role...

Or the staff could be waiting to the end to see if some big time, (as in rated), falls in our lap and if not we can wait and pound the RBs hard and often next year. Hopefully our offense is clicking on all cylinders and a few really good ones will jump on board of the Orange Train. ;)

First I guarentee money has spoken with many recruits. What he says publicly is a fraction of what he knows. If he tells you something it is a fact no question about it. Second I think the rb position is in good shape. I think the staff is happy where we are at. Tfd would have been a good pick up for short yardage plays but I think we will be ok... Who knows maybe the staff already has someone one the team they want to play that role...
Oh!? And what would you know!? Have you ever even spoken to a player, like say a linebacker!? Lol

I may have a contact or two. I can provide pics if you need lol
You may have mentioned somewhere else, but how is Shy's speed in Babers S&C? I am picturing a wrecking ball.

Could it be the Tallapoosa Refrigerator?

Perhaps Shy can be our big RB? He definitely has the size and apparently the speed for it. ;)
Funny, thought exactly the same thing after this and "maybe the staff has someone on the team in mind for that role" (or something like that).

I'd rather be blindsided by the blocker than try to tackle Shy.

I remember a track video from his senior year where he was coming right at the camera. He was moving like a tremendous machine. A bit frightening for anyone trying to stop him.
Shy did?

The thought of a boulder traveling that fast at a mortal is terrifying.