Class of 2021 - RB Thaddius Franklin (FL) Portal from Miami/Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Thaddius Franklin (FL) Portal from Miami/Offered

Offers from BC, Pitt, Kentucky, Utah, Nebraska, Rutgers, Georgia, FSU, PSU, Miami, Miss St, Florida, S. Carolina, Oregon, Mizzou, Louisville, Michigan, Auburn, Purdue, UMD, FIU, TCU, Syracuse

What would the main reason for offering this kid when he has a commit to Miami? Is it because there is a lot of time to try to flip or is it they think he may de-commit? It is a very heavy offer list.

What would the main reason for offering this kid when he has a commit to Miami? Is it because there is a lot of time to try to flip or is it they think he may de-commit? It is a very heavy offer list.
Because he is a 2021, that is a lot of things that can happen before he signs and LOI, and he is a 16 year old.

Because he is a 2021, that is a lot of things that can happen before he signs and LOI, and he is a 16 year old.
Genuine question of those that know the inner workings of recruiting better than I do (not hard to do). Do teams/staffs offer committed kids or reaches as a gesture of a commitment to working with that HS staff and program? In other words, they know they won't get the kid for one reason or another, but offer anyway to show the coach they are serious about building a relationship and pipeline?

Genuine question of those that know the inner workings of recruiting better than I do (not hard to do). Do teams/staffs offer committed kids or reaches as a gesture of a commitment to working with that HS staff and program? In other words, they know they won't get the kid for one reason or another, but offer anyway to show the coach they are serious about building a relationship and pipeline?
I think sometimes it's because of an existing relationship or desire to develop one. Sometimes I think schools offer a kid because of the evident talent level... and everyone else is offering.

THADDIUS FRANKLIN, JR 2021 IN TRANSFER PORTAL OUT OF U MIAMI CANES
CHAMINADE-MADONNA HS HOLLYWOOD FL
#1 6' 2" 240 RB - PLAYED AT 220 AT CHAMINADE

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
SIZE
QUICK
FOR A POWER BACK - FAST/SNEAKY FAST
MORE OF A FULLBACK W DECENT SPEED
DOES NOT HAVE BREAKAWAY SPEED BUT IS AT FULL SPEED PAST LOS
WILL BULL HIS WAY FORWARD DRAGGING WOULD BE TACKLERS
REMINDS ME OF LARRY CSONKA

GOOD OFFER

Athletic Background​

Also plays basketball. Competed with Nightrydas Elite on the Nike EYBL circuit as a freshman and sophomore.
2020: USA Today All-USA preseason first-team selection. MaxPreps Preseason All-American.
2019: MaxPreps Junior All-American. Miami Herald All-Dade 5A-Ind. first-team pick. Rushed for 2,228 yards and 28 touchdowns for a Lions team that went 12-2 and won a 3A state title. Broke then Travis Henry's 24-year old state championship game record with 328 rushing yards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom