Class of 2019 RB Treyson Potts (PA) Verbal to Minnesota

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member

From Willamsport PA...home of Howard J. Lamade field and the Little League World Series. Looks like he visited too.

Last edited:

PAcuse

All Conference
Once the lumber capital of the world
It's also worth a visit for the World of Little League Museum. Lot's of really amazing history in it.
Also really nice transportation museum and still have working river boat.

I've watched this kid again on Hudl, he is only a soph and he is as good as I have seen. Would the experts on this board tell me of another back who is comparable? He looks to be REALLY special.

CA Monk

Scout Team
There it is again:
"...continuing my academic and athletic career at The University of NOT Syracuse."

CA Monk

Scout Team
It's an old Robert Klein line when the comedian was describing what it was like to be up for an Academy Award. He said when they announced the winner (who was not him), all he heard was, "And the winner is, NOT Klein."

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member
It's an old Robert Klein line when the comedian was describing what it was like to be up for an Academy Award. He said when they announced the winner (who was not him), all he heard was, "And the winner is, NOT Klein."
I know but you are going to get tired of using that line...there's a lot of rejection in recruiting. Especially 17/18 year olds.

Top Bottom