Class of 2017 - RB Tyree Randolph (VA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Tyree Randolph (VA) Offered

Devin Butler ‏@Jxmmaaa 1h1 hour ago

@Lil_Tyyy #GoORANGE
1f499.png
1f34a.png
203c.png

This kid looks about 5' 6" but he is just running through a lot of those tackles. I have no idea how tall he is, but he definitely plays with a lot of heart.

This is my alma mater. Strong program that has been able to compete with DM and Good Counsel the past few years. Hope we get both Gonzaga men.

Stanford's QB Kevin Hogan is a Gonzaga grad.

The crazy thing is he will be splitting time his senior year with a incoming freshman named Blake Corum. SYR14 if you get a chance you should definitely check out Blake.

Love, love this kid's film. He may be 5'6", but he has an very strong lower body which tells me he can certainly play at the next level. He has a frame that could support another 25-30 pounds too.

Darren Sproles popped into my mind, but Sproles might be a bit more explosive (He ran an insane 1.5 in his 10 yard split at the combine). I think a better comparison may be Jacquizz Rogers who was extremely productive at Oregon State. Plenty quick but also pretty darn powerful, especially in the lower body.

These are the kind of kids that can be great at the college level.

Last edited:
Love, love this kid's film. He may be 5'6", but he has an insanely strong lower body which tells me he can certainly play at the next level. He has a frame that could support another 25-30 pounds too.

Darren Sproles popped into my mind, but Sproles might be a bit more explosive (He ran an insane 1.5 in his 10 yard split at the combine). I think a better comparison may be Jacquizz Rogers who was insanely productive at Oregon State. Plenty quick but also pretty darn powerful, especially in the lower body.

These are the kind of kids that can be great at the college level.

And I would add that these are exactly the kids that could go under the radar to most of the powerhouse schools due to lack of measurables, which make them ideal fits for Syracuse at this present time.

Malcolm Thomas/Kyle McIntosh/Kirby Dar Dar were all smallish but were all good to very good college backs.

Dino has a vision and it is clear - at least I think it is - that he knows what he's doing. Very excited about the future.

You're clearly too young to remember any of the 3 guys I mentioned. They were Antwon Bailey before Antwon Bailey knew who Antwon Bailey was.
I know who they are.

His tape reminds me of a quicker Twon though in the way he plays the game.

It seems he tries to truck a lot of people. Hope he realizes he wouldnt be able to do that against the likes of Clemson, FSU or any ACC defenses for that matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom