Reading Georgetown's archic forum... | Syracusefan.com

Reading Georgetown's archic forum...

The funniest post was a Hoya fan saying "I can't believe he chose Kentucky" Really??? :crazy:

classic. irrelevant once again

I said all along, why would an eighteen year old kid be impressed by big men who played before he was even born? Silly to even mention Mutombo, Mourning as selling points, much less Ewing.

I said all along, why would an eighteen year old kid be impressed by big men who played before he was even born? Silly to even mention Mutombo, Mourning as selling points, much less Ewing.

I'm sure they were selling Monroe, Green, and Hibbert just as hard.

classic. irrelevant once again

gtown sucks.jpg

They (like all of us) were certain that'd be going there at about 5PM, their "insider" assured them of it. If you go back 10 or so pages from OP's link it's all about how good they'll be next year iwth NN and a national title ocntender

Funny how fast they go from 'National Title!! We love you Nerlens!!' to 'whew, that kid had an ego. Glad we didn't get him! That was close!!'

I'm pretty sure we can recruit against Kentucky - for talented players.

For one and done players who announce their decisions on TV and put out rumors that they're going to a different school to create an element of drama for their decision? That's not Georgetown and won't ever be.

I don't really even blame Boumtje, I'm sure he has his sources, but at some level the sources lied.

The holier-than-thou attitude over there is quite humorous; I think they truly believe they never get top recruits because they refuse to pay to get them while every other top school dishes out money.

Frankly I'm shocked he didn't bite on them selling Mike Sweetney.