Reading reax from other BE schools... | Syracusefan.com

Reading reax from other BE schools...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
UConn is by far the most hilarious. This obviously isn't a done deal yet, but UConn seems to think we offer nothing in conference expansion and they offer everything. I'm not delusional enough to say we offer so much in the conference realignment stuff, but UConn fans definitely suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Linky

I really have to believe that is the end of the BE as we know it and that UConn and Rutgers will join the Big 10.

West Virginia will head elsewhere. Big 12? SEC? Louisville will bolt.

I really have to believe that is the end of the BE as we know it and that UConn and Rutgers will join the Big 10.

West Virginia will head elsewhere. Big 12? SEC? Louisville will bolt.
I would love to see at least UConn make it to the ACC in a 16 team super conference. Maybe Rutgers as well. A solid North/South split would be nice.

UConn is by far the most hilarious. This obviously isn't a done deal yet, but UConn seems to think we offer nothing in conference expansion and they offer everything. I'm not delusional enough to say we offer so much in the conference realignment stuff, but UConn fans definitely suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Linky

if it weren't for the lawsuit things might be different. Who knows how that suit will effect the uconns' or rutgers etc.

We'd probably react the same way if it was a Pitt-UConn exodus.
Can't really blame them.
In fact, if we get in & there's further expansion, I'd love to see UConn join us in the ACC16.

Having Rutgers and UConn hung out to dry would be great for SU football recruiting. Just us joining the ACC should help us up and down the coast.