Reality Bites | Syracusefan.com

Reality Bites

swish7

All Conference
Saw this leader on some article. Whomever said this, at least they understand football.

“They out-physicaled us. They had 173 (yards) rushing and we had 26. There’s nothing to talk about. You could see that. Stevie Wonder could see that."

This is gonna be a long process. I bought into the hype, like I do with all these coaches. The reality is, all these other teams want to win too.

Time to adjust expectations & re-evaluate Fran at the conclusion of year 3.

Concerned with what I'm seeing. It's all been covered ad nauseum here.

Starting with UNLV it’s pretty much all games against teams like last night. No thanks on expecting us to lose them.

Just can’t get over McCord throwing 2 awful picks after Daniel’s kept us in the game with 2 of them.

Starting with UNLV it’s pretty much all games against teams like last night. No thanks on expecting us to lose them.

Just can’t get over McCord throwing 2 awful picks after Daniel’s kept us in the game with 2 of them.
Neither was awful and one wasnt even his fault

I'm just glad we aren't talking about jason lampsin as a possibility

Sack yardage counts against rushing yardage.

At least McCord had that nice run to partially offset all his losses.

Saw this leader on some article. Whomever said this, at least they understand football.

“They out-physicaled us. They had 173 (yards) rushing and we had 26. There’s nothing to talk about. You could see that. Stevie Wonder could see that."

This is gonna be a long process. I bought into the hype, like I do with all these coaches. The reality is, all these other teams want to win too.

Time to adjust expectations & re-evaluate Fran at the conclusion of year 3.

Concerned with what I'm seeing. It's all been covered ad nauseum here.
Fran said that in the presser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom