Reality check: we’re not even on the NIT bubble | Syracusefan.com

Reality check: we’re not even on the NIT bubble

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
I know there are some (delusional?) fans out there that may have thought we had some shot at the NCAAT if we went on a run over the last few weeks and possibly made the ACCT championship game. That was never really the case as our resume is abysmal and there aren’t enough quality win opportunities to make a difference.

Reality check for everyone is that we’re not even on the NIT bubble at the moment and it’s unlikely we’ll get in based on our resume. Need to get to at least 20 wins for the NIT, and that’s looking unlikely.

Back to back brutal years to end JB’s career. He’s going out with a fizzle, not a bang.

Its Over GIF

I know there are some (delusional?) fans out there that may have thought we had some shot at the NCAAT if we went on a run over the last few weeks and possibly made the ACCT championship game. That was never really the case as our resume is abysmal and there aren’t enough quality win opportunities to make a difference.

Reality check for everyone is that we’re not even on the NIT bubble at the moment and it’s unlikely we’ll get in based on our resume. Need to get to at least 20 wins for the NIT, and that’s looking unlikely.

Back to back brutal years to end JB’s career. He’s going out with a fizzle, not a bang.

Fizzle? I'd say more a ker plunk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom