Reclaim the Mojo Thread | Syracusefan.com

Reclaim the Mojo Thread

moqui

generational talent
this is clearly a mojo problem, and I think I have located the source.

This thread, where we had so much fun at the expense of a long time Orange fan, came on Feb. 11th. The next day was the narrow escape at Pitt, followed by the close call at NCSU, and now 4 losses in 5 games.

I take full responsibility. I don't think we should delete the thread, but I deleted all of my own posts within it that make fun of McNabb05 in any way. I gave "mojo" as my reason for deleting each post. I encourage others to do the same. And I suggest we ban the use of the term "D.S. autograph," at least for the remainder of the season.

This thread, where we had so much fun at the expense of a long time Orange fan, came on Feb. 11th. The next day was the narrow escape at Pitt, followed by the close call at NCSU, and now 4 losses in 5 games.

I take full responsibility. I don't think we should delete the thread, but I deleted all of my own posts within it that make fun of McNabb05 in any way. I gave "mojo" as my reason for deleting each post. I encourage others to do the same. And I suggest we ban the use of the term "D.S. autograph," at least for the remainder of the season.
Done. Anything for mojo. Just deleted 5 or 6 posts, truckload of likes. But I'm superstitious. Um, speaking of which, Marsh01 aren't you the one who had us all in with matching JLH avatars last year when we were down? Can you possibly hook that up again? I believe it worked very well last year.

Done. Anything for mojo. Just deleted 5 or 6 posts, truckload of likes. But I'm superstitious. Um, speaking of which, Marsh01 aren't you the one who had us all in with matching JLH avatars last year when we were down? Can you possibly hook that up again? I believe it worked very well last year.

I said people needed to go to back to their original avatar. It worked

We need a Mantonio appearance. Where the F is he???

I want the kid who bought a spell to come back and tell us if his ex-girlfriend finally took him back.

I want The Poet to come back with a dirty limerick about Georgepwned.

I want Cuseregular back in regular rotation to tell us why Jerami's back will be fine for the postseason.

I want Curt B to swing a golf club at Jamie Dixon's despicable, possum-like rictus of a smile.

And I want SaintTristan back to mock them all ruthlessly.

But mostly, I want to go back to the Final Four and see JB & Co. bring back a second NC. Everybody breathe. This isn't over.

mojoman1.jpg

Looks like that kid is working the MS-DOS.

Post #53, I believe I was the first person to come to the fan's aid, so I don't feel bad for saying I have no part in this mojo! I generally make it a practice to help the underdog out, because I know what it feels like. Anyhow, I like both your idea and your contrition. Kudos!

We need a Mantonio appearance. Where the F is he???

I've been asking the same for a long time. He was the first "character" I looked up to on the old board because back then the board was far too negative. I've posted the contact information and would gladly contribute via paypal if we started a fund to bring him back. Better yet, maybe we all could do him a solid and buy some of his music in exchange for his presence? If someone whom he knows better than me would ask him, I'd be grateful. He starts to play a cover of Elvis' "I Cant Help Falling In Love With You"(I remember Pearl Jam covered it on their 10th birthday celebration at the MGM in Vegas, was awesome and gave me new appreciation for the song) if you listen for awhile, and later one of his own: http://michaelantoniolive.wix.com/michaelantonio http://syracusefan.com/members/mantonio.709/ https://www.facebook.com/MICHAELANTONIO.MUSIC Even if you don't agree with all of his political beliefs, he speaks like a thoughtful man (at least on his newer shows), and seems quite respectful, unlike many of us. Anyhow, I remember him for his unbridled enthusiasm for this team and now is the time the board(and maybe the team?) could use his spirit.

View attachment 8710

Looks like that kid is working the MS-DOS.

Ha, that kid reminds me of myself back in the day!! Looks like it might even be a 5 1/4" floppy too ;) Kids have it way too easy now...man, I'm starting to sound like my parents used to.

BTTT

my final mojo adjustment will be to self-ban myself for the rest of the season.

I want the kid who bought a spell to come back and tell us if his ex-girlfriend finally took him back.

I want The Poet to come back with a dirty limerick about Georgepwned.

I want Cuseregular back in regular rotation to tell us why Jerami's back will be fine for the postseason.

I want Curt B to swing a golf club at Jamie Dixon's despicable, possum-like rictus of a smile.

And I want SaintTristan back to mock them all ruthlessly.

But mostly, I want to go back to the Final Four and see JB & Co. bring back a second NC. Everybody breathe. This isn't over.

The beauty of this post is that there are probably only about 20 of us who were here for all of this. Curt B was 2001ish...

And I believe the kid was HeimforPrez.

We need a monster dunk from Raoul Duke for mojo...