Owen Hill, M, Vaughn, ON / Hill Academy
Owen Hull, D, Rye, NY / Rye
Shahe Katchadurian, G, Cross River, NY / John Jay
Jack Kennedy, D, Ridgewood, NJ / Ridgewood
Andrew Kim, M, Wyckoff, NJ / Don Bosco
Justin Kim, M, Wyckoff, NJ / Don Bosco
Tyler Lawton, M, New Providence, NJ / New Providence
Matthew Magnan, M, Bedford, NY / Fox Lane
Jerry Staats, D, Six Nations, ON / Hill Academy / OCC ?
Seth Thornton, M/FO, Scarsdale, NY / Scarsdale
Jacob Walthour, LSM, Columbia, NJ / Salisbury
Thomas Washington, FO/M, Minneapolis, MN / Blake

Class of 2019
Brandon Aviles, FO/M, Setauket, NY / Ward Melville
Landon Clary, LSM, Greensboro, NC / Northwest Guilford
Sean Donnelly, A/M, Bradenton, FL / IMG Academy
Zach Lee, D, Philadelphia, PA / Penn Charter
JJ Levandowski, M, Southboro, MA / St Mark's / IMG Academy
Michael Page, LSM, Bernardsville, NJ / The Hun School
Max Rosa, M, Camillus, NY / West Genesee
JT Stirpe, A, Vestal, NY / Vestal
Lars Swensen, A, Duxbury, MA / New Hampton
Luke Talago, FO, Center Valley, PA / Allentown
Harrison Thompson, G, Mountain Lakes, NJ / Mountain Lakes
Blake Ulmer, G, Lake Forest, IL / Wilbraham & Monson
Shaffer Woody, M, Durham, NC / Durham
Josh Zawada, M, Wake Forest, NC / Hill Academy

Class of 2020
Graham Blake, A, Marin, CA / Marin Catholic
Camden Hay, A, Victor, NY / Victor
Russell Maher, A/M, Mt Sinai, NY / Mt Sinai
Marshall McGuire, M, Lake Oswego, OR / Lake Oswego
Carter Parlette, M, Oviedo, FL / Hagerty
Drew Snyder, A/M, Bradenton, FL / IMG Academy
Marquez White, M, San Diego, CA / Poway

Thanks for compiling these OX!

A few notes on these lists:
Ronald Fisher is now at Moeller in Cincinnati with Dieball. Dieball is having a pretty nice season, I think.

There aren't a lot of long sticks on the list. That means they need to hit on the ones they are bringing in. 4 in the class of 2018 is fine, but one is a juco transfer, and those aren't sure things to even be on the spring roster. Owen Hull, Jack Kennedy and Jacob Walthour seem like they could contribute. I suppose we have some young depth at longstick on the SU roster now, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Tyler Lawton's HS stats have increased the past few seasons. He has scored 49 goals this season.

It looks like 2019 HS Grad Michael Page is now at Manasquan HS in NJ and they are doing pretty well.

While I don't think this HS class of 2018 has a lot of offensive talent, there seems to be talent spread out over a number of positions. I've never tried to project HS goalies, and I have no idea if Katchadurian will be a starting goalie at SU. Besides the 3 UAAA all americans, I like the long sticks, Dieball is 6'4" and fast, the Kims are big and strong, I think Berkman will see the field at SU, Lawton seems pretty talented, Thornton is a good fogo who can play offense and Washington might be a pretty good fogo prospect.

laxsummit

Scout Team
Thx Ohmillax. Here is a bit of backdrop to NJ lax scene, the play in Fitch-Pitt and Gibbs leagues along with some preps and non publics leagues is high level, skills and physicality . Those leagues mainly encompass parts of Union, Morris, Somerset and Bergen counties. South Jersey has improved over the years but still notches below though individual players like d Corley of Maryland attended Shawnee .Hun was a top prep a few years back and Manasquan at least one of the better public programs down that way. New Providence located near Summit with number of top NJ lax teams in vicinity but NP league n schedule not on par with area so Lawton recruit likely off BBL club performances. Kim twins are huge and mobile for size, play good schedule and have improved each year but tough to gauge their timetable to contribute. Younger Kennedy bigger than bro but game more similar to Cunnigham. Cuse, Duke, ND, Villanova, Colgate, Army, St Joes to name a few are seen perusing top hs games. UNC and UVA are absent . Carolina interest in a few Jerseyans comes from being seen at showcases while UVA sources the preps including NJ's Lawrencille in Mercer county due likely to a connection. Some colleges are connected to certain schools. Denver oddly seem to have pipeline to Westfield defenders until recently, Pioneers were also interested in defenders who went to Cuse. . Bias of area is to attend what is perceived to be best academic name rather than best lax program so you also see many going to the Ivies as Im sure is the case in many other states. Imo, Westlin of Seton Hall prep is best attackman in state this year and headed to ND where he'll join Morin of Morristown Beard who many considered the best NJ's attackman last year.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Staff member
Ronald Fisher is now at Moeller in Cincinnati with Dieball. .
2018 Boys Varsity Lacrosse Roster - LetsGoBigMoe.com - Cincinnati Moeller High School Athletics

This Ronald Fisher is uncommitted:

(Moeller's IG account is private, but here is the caption)
  • moellerlacrosse Senior Day! Ronald Fisher, 2x Varsity Award, part of Moeller Band, First Honors for every quarter at Moeller. Still deciding to play lacrosse at Hampton, Michigan, Brown, Hobart. Stay Gold Ronald! #TEAM30 #brotherhood

2018 Boys Varsity Lacrosse Roster - LetsGoBigMoe.com - Cincinnati Moeller High School Athletics

This Ronald Fisher is uncommitted:

(Moeller's IG account is private, but here is the caption)
  • moellerlacrosse Senior Day! Ronald Fisher, 2x Varsity Award, part of Moeller Band, First Honors for every quarter at Moeller. Still deciding to play lacrosse at Hampton, Michigan, Brown, Hobart. Stay Gold Ronald! #TEAM30 #brotherhood
Ronald Fisher's Inside Lacrosse recruiting evaluation
This is the IL recruiting page for Fisher. It says he's at Moeller and is a Syracuse commit. Also, if you try to find anything about Ronald Fisher for Gilman this season, I don't think it exists.

Edit: Maybe Fisher isn't committed to Syracuse anymore, but I am pretty sure this is the same person.

Thx Ohmillax. Here is a bit of backdrop to NJ lax scene, the play in Fitch-Pitt and Gibbs leagues along with some preps and non publics leagues is high level, skills and physicality . Those leagues mainly encompass parts of Union, Morris, Somerset and Bergen counties. South Jersey has improved over the years but still notches below though individual players like d Corley of Maryland attended Shawnee .Hun was a top prep a few years back and Manasquan at least one of the better public programs down that way. New Providence located near Summit with number of top NJ lax teams in vicinity but NP league n schedule not on par with area so Lawton recruit likely off BBL club performances. Kim twins are huge and mobile for size, play good schedule and have improved each year but tough to gauge their timetable to contribute. Younger Kennedy bigger than bro but game more similar to Cunnigham. Cuse, Duke, ND, Villanova, Colgate, Army, St Joes to name a few are seen perusing top hs games. UNC and UVA are absent . Carolina interest in a few Jerseyans comes from being seen at showcases while UVA sources the preps including NJ's Lawrencille in Mercer county due likely to a connection. Some colleges are connected to certain schools. Denver oddly seem to have pipeline to Westfield defenders until recently, Pioneers were also interested in defenders who went to Cuse. . Bias of area is to attend what is perceived to be best academic name rather than best lax program so you also see many going to the Ivies as Im sure is the case in many other states. Imo, Westlin of Seton Hall prep is best attackman in state this year and headed to ND where he'll join Morin of Morristown Beard who many considered the best NJ's attackman last year.
Thanks! New Jersey is one of the most important recruiting areas for Syracuse. They've gotten so many good players, especially defensemen, from NJ. I'm glad to hear they attend some High School games.

I don't know where to find stats for Berkman. Highlights are easy to find on the West Orange Maxpreps site. The more I see him, the more I like him. He isn't big but he uses his body very well and does well with contact. He kinda reminds me of a right handed Ryder Garnsey.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Staff member
Ronald Fisher's Inside Lacrosse recruiting evaluation
This is the IL recruiting page for Fisher. It says he's at Moeller and is a Syracuse commit. Also, if you try to find anything about Ronald Fisher for Gilman this season, I don't think it exists.

Edit: Maybe Fisher isn't committed to Syracuse anymore, but I am pretty sure this is the same person.
I don't believe he signed an NLI last Fall.

Tyler Lawton scored 7 goals and added an assist in a New Providence playoff win yesterday. I always like seeing SU recruits have break out seasons for their HS team. I think Lawton is having one this season.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Fiorini as the regular season ends has 60 points on 28 and 32
Cook 91 points on 48 nd 43
Rosa 37 points 32 and 5. Is Rosa taking faceoffs this year?

laxsummit

Scout Team
Tyler Lawton scored 7 goals and added an assist in a New Providence playoff win yesterday. I always like seeing SU recruits have break out seasons for their HS team. I think Lawton is having one this season.
Kid is obviously good and he can only play who they put in front of him but opponent was weak as is Group1 South. That is why I mentioned that Cuse has hit NJ field and club scene after receiving recommendations from connections.. NP did play a very good Summit team (Helmer's hs ) earlier in year and it is always difficult for anyone to score against their zone. NP lost 8-2 with Lawton registering a goal.